Coronavirus

1of4

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

They just created tier4 in london or southeast but they telling people not to travel not see family can I see this happening no they will still go and see there family member and no doubt popurtaions  will travel go and see theres.

The only consolation is that we are all so rich down here. I might take my private yacht into international waters and have a big party there.

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

They just created tier4 in london or southeast but they telling people not to travel not see family can I see this happening no they will still go and see there family member and no doubt popurtaions  will travel go and see theres.

As with the rest of the country, I'm sure some will respect the rules and some won't.

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

The only consolation is that we are all so rich down here. I might take my private yacht into international waters and have a big party there.

Thanks for that, im going to try and match you but i think im going to look a right idiot sat munching my christmas dinner on a lilo in my garden pond.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

As with the rest of the country, I'm sure some will respect the rules and some won't.

Im sure most will respect the rules. As always some will break them just as they have done throughout.

8 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

No need.

Just rename your family Xmas gathering to a business meeting, and then if questioned about it just say you was completely unaware that it had ever been called a family Xmas gathering. 

1 minute ago, Sith Happens said:

Im sure most will respect the rules. As always some will break them just as they have done throughout.

I agree so, at least by imposing them it will restrict the risk to a certain extent. 

All about risk management. Realistically you can't avoid it completely so, at least reduce it.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Wasnt supposed to be flippant.

Thousands die from flu every year and I imagine it spreads in care homes.

If I'm wrong I will gladly hold my hands up.

Sending old people back into care homes was negligent. Lets not forget why it was done though, scare stories about the NHS being overwhelmed. Looks like some lessons haven't been learned.

Sending old people back to care homes was bordering on a crime, knowing how it was spreading at that point and then to send them to live with dozens of other vulnerable residents is way more than negligent 

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I agree so, at least by imposing them it will restrict the risk to a certain extent. 

All about risk management. Realistically you can't avoid it completely so, at least reduce it.

I dont think they will as big fast cats dont brother to follow them.

4 minutes ago, Mark of Ayrshire said:

Sending old people back to care homes was bordering on a crime, knowing how it was spreading at that point and then to send them to live with dozens of other vulnerable residents is way more than negligent 

So what was the solution?

Don't forget that this disease is so bad that if measures are not taken it will completely overwhelm the NHS.

9 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Wales in lockdown from tonight, with Christmas day gatherings the exception.

That can't be right surely?

They had a complete lockdown only a few weeks ago, and the lockdowns are to reduce the numbers aren't they?

23 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

There will soon be a tier six where you can’t look at anyone.

What's most depressing to me is that I listened to Boris making massive contradictory u-turn number 6... saw him hand over to the 'expert' and turned over. 

Can't listen to stats that are twisted to show whatever the agenda is today. Gives no real insight about why we are doing whatever today and more importantly what the future holds. 

Had my mum call earlier, she no longer wishes to risk seeing her granchildren on Xmas Day.

Yet somehow she has been convinced that it is ok taking the risk of going to work every day.

At least Johnson was right about something...this is inhumane...

Archived