Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s alright.

COVID-19 is over.

I went into a pub in Cornwall last night. Very busy. Not a mask in sight. No social distancing at all. 

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

It’s alright.

COVID-19 is over.

I went into a pub in Cornwall last night. Very busy. Not a mask in sight. No social distancing at all. 

the only cases at my company came about from 3 people attending a wedding in Cornwall just before lockdown. 

If they believe they're immune because they're at the end of the country well.....

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

the only cases at my company came about from 3 people attending a wedding in Cornwall just before lockdown. 

If they believe they're immune because they're at the end of the country well.....

Relatives who live in the South West overheard a 20-something tourist talking to her friend: "It's great to be on holiday and to get away from all of that social distancing".

I'm afraid the public are simply thick.......

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

It’s alright.

COVID-19 is over.

I presume you found somewhere else to drink.

22 hours ago, sage said:

I presume you found somewhere else to drink.

I sat well away from everyone, and quaffed my pint of Doom Bar in about 3 minutes, and left!

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

I sat well away from everyone, and quaffed my pint of Doom Bar in about 3 minutes, and left!

Never mind how crowded it was. If that was the best beer they had on offer. I'd have gone to another pub anyway.

5 hours ago, Andicis said:

I don't think so. There is no credible reason to do a national lockdown again. The local ones are much more sensible and logical. 

I agree, but when has 'sensible' and 'logical' been the driving force behind the powers-that-be?

54 minutes ago, djfred84 said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dominic-cummings-effect-trust-coronavirus-covid-19-durham-barnard-castle-a9658411.html No Body is going to listen to government anyway Problem is going to be the people that can not even do the minimum especially with winter around the corner.

The fact that Bojo never even got Cummings to say sorry or admit he'd done anything wrong, (never mind sack him), tells you all you need to know about this government.

Cummings is basically defacto PM, which suits the lazy bar steward who resides at no. 10 down to the ground.

47 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

The fact that Bojo never even got Cummings to say sorry or admit he'd done anything wrong, (never mind sack him), tells you all you need to know about this government.

Cummings is basically defacto PM, which suits the lazy bar steward who resides at no. 10 down to the ground.

This government is inept but just as sad is that there's no credible alternative. You can't blame the self-serving Tories for that.

Archived