Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had an email from Ocado:

We want to let you know that we’re experiencing exceptionally high demand at the moment. More people than usual seem to be placing particularly large orders. As a result, delivery slots are selling out quicker than expected.

Everybody stockpile, everybody stockpile, la laa la laa, la laa la laa!

15 hours ago, SchtivePesley said:

CNN: 38% of Americans wouldn't buy Corona beer "under any circumstances" because of the coronavirus, according to a recent survey.

...at which point Trump getting elected begins to make a lot more sense

There are some pretty stupid people around but, it’s worth knowing this was a survey of just 737 people so, not exactly a fair representation of a small hill billy town in the US let alone the whole nation.

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

My lad is at a match in Singapore today, the entire crowd were checked on entry with non-contact devices for raised body temperature. 37.5 degrees and above you are refused entry.

I've been working in Italy. Both times at arrival in the Italian airport just before passport control, everyone gets a non contact temperature check.

Arriving back in the UK from Italy, (both times) nothing, just bring in the germs.

52 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

There are some pretty stupid people around but, it’s worth knowing this was a survey of just 737 people so, not exactly a fair representation of a small hill billy town in the US let alone the whole nation.

I don't think they are necessarily stupid I think they actually believe some of the Facebook threads they see with joke articles about Corona beer and are brainwashed into thinking it's true.

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I don't think they are necessarily stupid I think they actually believe some of the Facebook threads they see with joke articles about Corona beer and are brainwashed into thinking it's true.

I think you'd have to be pretty stupid to be brainwashed by such a joke article.

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

I think you'd have to be pretty stupid to be brainwashed by such a joke article.

I swear though a lot of people take for gospel what they read on their Facebook or Twitter feeds. 

Whether this is down to pure IQ levels or conditioning is up for debate. 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

I swear though a lot of people take for gospel what they read on their Facebook or Twitter feeds. 

Whether this is down to pure IQ levels or conditioning is up for debate. 

Nah, pure stupidity. Anyone who genuinely thinks Corona pop has anything to do with the Corona virus is an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I'd give a stupid answer to a stupid question asked by some random person too.

38 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

27 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

There are a lot of stupid people out there, of course it's not PC to say so. I suppose giving the Yanks the benefit of the doubt it's perhaps more akin to asking whether people would eat 'poo flavoured' crisps (made with flavour enhancers not real poo of course ? ). 

Archived