Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Bad news for those unattractive posh ladies he will have been in 'contact' with over the last week.

Lets hope his partner is ok.....

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, maxjam said:

Top comment.... 'Die'

Lets see if #bekind applies to everyone.

Some people are just scum.

Sith Happens
Just now, ariotofmyown said:

It didn't apply to Michael Barnier on here. Who cares what some unknown freaks on twitter post.

No there was some comments about him that were made on here which were bang out of order.

13 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Give him a break - he's just exercising his freedom of speech isn't he?

Yup, unlikely to get banned from twitter for 'abusing' a right winger too. 

Gotta love the hypoocrisy ?

If Boris has it then chances are Sunak has it as well given how closely they will have been working together. I am more worried about how far away we are from ending up with an absolute lunatic like Raab in charge as much as anything. Although this is straying too far in to the political thread for my liking so I will leave it there.

Anyone on here affected by the self-employment plan announcement last night?

Interesting that they are basing it on your reported profits from the last 3 years. A good job that no self-employed people ever get creative with their reported profits in their accounts to minimise the tax they have to pay!

And the implication is that anyone who has been self-employed for less than 3 accounting years will get nothing? Or have I read that wrong

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Anyone on here affected by the self-employment plan announcement last night?

Interesting that they are basing it on your reported profits from the last 3 years. A good job that no self-employed people ever get creative with their reported profits in their accounts to minimise the tax they have to pay!

And the implication is that anyone who has been self-employed for less than 3 accounting years will get nothing? Or have I read that wrong

I think if you have been SE for less than a year you cant claim.

Doing it on reported profits seems sensible...guess if anyone who is SE has been 'creative' then that is the pill they have to swallow.

5 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

+ Polics,Fire and Ambulance staff.

2 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Handful of care home staff came and I got them in?Most people were happy only a bit of abuse this morning.

What about us poor Posties? We're all working tirelessly to make sure all them bills get through to everyone. ?

Archived