Worst officials this season wander why

B4ev6is

Derby should have had a pentley when waghorn was pulled down by QPR player ref sees looks away lines man saw looks away. And then few moments later waghorn gets another bad tackle on him and then there goal handles the ball outside once again ref sees it.

I am not say anything else as probley get my self into trouble but bye for now I need time cool off.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I think the game in the championship is just too fast for the standard of Referee we have.

Having said that, I don't think the officials did much wrong last night.

Have you watched us this season? ?

B4 - out of interest are you going to recognise any decisions that went our way this season or just ignore them. The penalty we got at Pride Park when the (Birmingham?) player used his chest or the stone waller against Huddersfield which wasn’t given when Forsyth was in completely the wrong position behind the attacker. The free kick leading to the Rooney free kick goal was dubious as well.

As a fan it’s easy to recognise decisions that go against you (although B4 you do feel like every decision goes against us) but it’s hard to appreciate the decisions which go for us.

Good decisions and bad decisions generally even themselves out over 46 games. 

Therefore we only have ourselves to blame for our finishing position which as mid table is absolutely spot on!

26 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Beat me too it. And missed a sitter earlier on.

He’s missed loads this season, but, I’m a realist, he’s in our team and league for a reason. If he scored every chance he’d be in the prem like Jarrod.

13 hours ago, Andicis said:

Not sure I agree. Don't think the officials got any big decisions wrong tonight, Waghorn wasn't strong enough.

yes i think we are to quick to blame the officials for our own rank bad defending,and anyway Waghorn missed a couple of sitters and scored his hardest chance,all our own fault i'm afraid

9 hours ago, ossieram said:

I did find it strange that Waghorn got booked for something that nobody saw and then was clearly fouled only for a corner to be given.

He never touch decided to go down holding his foot and ref fell for it he should have sent that player stright red card.

Archived