Chasing the playoffs

StruttsParkRam

Is it just me. I dont think we are chasing the playoffs this year. We're trying to win every game but this years ambitions are developing the football played by the Rams and the youngsters from the academy being brought through. 

Forget the playoffs we are achieving the plans MM & Cocu have for this year. 

Just need the investment now and well be pushing for automatic promotion next season 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I am on the edge now whether I should cancel my flight over for the play off final...might give It 1 more week...

I am keeping my London hotel booking so no red dog could potentially use it - it’s my form of extinction rebellion 

I think play offs were gone against Bristol City or Huddersfield.

What will be interesting is how they package up the season ticket renewals this year.

Last year they were heavily riding on the play off wave and I bet loads bought so they could get a seat at Wembley.

17 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I think play offs were gone against Bristol City or Huddersfield.

What will be interesting is how they package up the season ticket renewals this year.

Last year they were heavily riding on the play off wave and I bet loads bought so they could get a seat at Wembley.

Realistically we needed to beat Luton, you can't be dropping points there and expect to be challenging.

Archived