Rams fan attacked

Stive Pesley

I know this lad from going to the matches and he's a star. Will chat to anyone and loves the Rams 100%. Absolute scumbags attacking an autistic lad in town for no reason. If you see him at a game, say hello and help him build his confidence back up, he needs to know that there are plenty more of us nice people out there than these pathetic cowards. COYR!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bamfords. 

Were people stood by watching this poo? 

It's weird innit that these little bankers are so gangsta and 'ard that they attack a random bloke. 

Proper gangster poo. Right laugh. Nobody will mess with this squad. They're like the bloods or Crips or something. Definitely think they have proven themselves a formidable outfit. 

I'm sure if we drop them in certain areas of Notts, Manchester, Liverpool or Birmingham they would behave exactly the same way and their little ********* wouldn't go 50p/20p. Nope. 

Disgusted by this. He seems to be dealing with it quite well considering and is fully aware of the fact that he's 10 x the man these scumbags will ever be. Hopefully plenty of us will see him at the game and give him a friendly smile and a chat. Hopefully he won't stay scared (& scarred) for too long.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

There’s some real bamfords around, there really are. I hope the poor lad isn’t too affected by it all. Most people aren’t like those sort of twits, but sadly there’s always some who have that “hard” mentality about, who think hurting people is funny

I know how he feels I was bullied badly when I was at school and took many years to get to the point were I started trust people again.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Bamfords. 

Were people stood by watching this poo? 

It's weird innit that these little bankers are so gangsta and 'ard that they attack a random bloke. 

Proper gangster poo. Right laugh. Nobody will mess with this squad. They're like the bloods or Crips or something. Definitely think they have proven themselves a formidable outfit. 

I'm sure if we drop them in certain areas of Notts, Manchester, Liverpool or Birmingham they would behave exactly the same way and their little ********* wouldn't go 50p/20p. Nope. 

The problem is people don't want to get involved for fear about one of the twits making a complaint about them .  I saw a psychological experiment they ran on tv where they made out a young child was lost.  All the women approached the child, took its hand and tried to find the parent's . All the blokes went and asked a women too help them deal with the situation having spotted the child .  Our psyche in dealing with incidents today is very skewed by fear of repercussions and what others think.

2 hours ago, SchtivePesley said:

I know this lad from going to the matches and he's a star. Will chat to anyone and loves the Rams 100%. Absolute scumbags attacking an autistic lad in town for no reason. If you see him at a game, say hello and help him build his confidence back up, he needs to know that there are plenty more of us nice people out there than these pathetic cowards. COYR!

Sickening!  It really is!

I've gone beyond trying to fathom out what goes on in their minds.  I'm not even sure any normal person can fathom it out... none of it makes any sense!  

...And yes... anyone who get's off on this sort of thing is abnormal!  

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The problem is people don't want to get involved for fear about one of the twits making a complaint about them .  I saw a psychological experiment they ran on tv where they made out a young child was lost.  All the women approached the child, took its hand and tried to find the parent's . All the blokes went and asked a women too help them deal with the situation having spotted the child .  Our psyche in dealing with incidents today is very skewed by fear of repercussions and what others think.

I wouldn't disagree with that per sé.  It makes perfect sense, and probably how I would approach such a situation as you describe.

But in this instance, (a gang of bullies v one almost defenceless man) I'd have thought the overriding decision "not to get involved" is the almost nightly news reports involving knife crime.  Particularly when considering defending a complete stranger. 
Do what you can, yeah.  Raise the alarm.  Create a diversion.  Call the Feds, whatever, but wading in all fists and boots blazing?... I'm not so sure!  It's just too easy to wade in and end up dead nowadays! 
There's twits, then there's tw*ts... and they are very difficult to tell apart nowadays... until it's too late! 
I'd love to wade in, in this scenario... and I ain't never been a fighter... but I'd need to frisk them for knives first, which kinda puts me at a disadvantage! 

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I wouldn't disagree with that per sé.  It makes perfect sense, and probably how I would approach such a situation as you describe.

But in this instance, (a gang of bullies v one almost defenceless man) I'd have thought the overriding decision "not to get involved" is the almost nightly news reports involving knife crime.  Particularly when considering defending a complete stranger. 
Do what you can, yeah.  Raise the alarm.  Create a diversion.  Call the Feds, whatever, but wading in all fists and boots blazing?... I'm not so sure!  It's just too easy to wade in and end up dead nowadays! 
There's twits, then there's tw*ts... and they are very difficult to tell apart nowadays... until it's too late! 
I'd love to wade in, in this scenario... and I ain't never been a fighter... but I'd need to frisk them for knives first, which kinda puts me at a disadvantage! 

All true .  I have helped people before on nights out etc . Sometimes to my detriment and when I was younger and a bit more fearless.  The truth in this kind of situation has always been the same . Knock over the mouthy one and the rest will normally loose there arse.

This disgusts me -picking on a vulnerable man because he’s an easy target. These bullies need to be identified, reported to the police and publicly humiliated through the courts, in front of their parents, school if at school and by the people of Derby !!

i am so bloody angry I could spit !! 

I've had chats about the rams with the young man too. Really nice lad and I don't understand how anyone could want to harm him. Is it just how it is these days?  Is it booze or drugs? Hope the tw@ts get the same treatment sometime. Sorry, just angry and wishing that makes me as bad as them.

Archived