Professional Photographer Recommendations

David

On 18/02/2020 at 23:20, Ghost of Clough said:

What are you looking for? All day from the bride getting ready until everyone’s gone home, or just a few hours during the wedding breakfast onwards? Number of pictures, printouts, digital copies, etc... think about what you really want and you may cut the cost down a bit. 

It's not what he wants, the future Mrs Dave will be pulling the strings. We all give it large and then cave. 

Gonna cost him a fortune. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

I thought that was really funny... until I realised it wouldn't have much effect anyway, what with us all being at the wedding!  

Hes not daft...you have read some of the threads on here......

It could end up like this if us lot go....

RHs3pZ56GwseMxM3-vAda8DFmi-qh8_bmcxW0RvG

47 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Have you thought about using one of these to keep the cost down.

photobooth-4poses.jpg.50c3247999cb9c5efd0c6b8ab17b5521.jpg

Most weddings I've been to have these - rented at some ridiculous price I imagine. People seem to like them though. I made one for a shop in the shape of a red telephone box a couple of years ago and it was literally just an ipad with a photo booth app installed - cheap as owt and runs itself all day.

5 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Have you thought about using one of these to keep the cost down.

photobooth-4poses.jpg.50c3247999cb9c5efd0c6b8ab17b5521.jpg

Not a good idea, Imagine if he has one of these and invites our favourite fruity cider drinker along....will get all sorts of NSFW images.

Left the Army at the end of last year and having been a keen amateur photographer for many years I did a course on Advanced Level 3 Wedding and Portrait Photography for my resettlement.

I can offer a bespoke package (whatever you want) at a fraction of the cost - to reflect that I am just starting out (I guarantee the photos will be in focus ?)

Cheers, Rebel

1532338208_CharCloBC.thumb.jpg.ea498bbff37ff561856f8557e0242b91.jpg

15 hours ago, RebelScum said:

Left the Army at the end of last year and having been a keen amateur photographer for many years I did a course on Advanced Level 3 Wedding and Portrait Photography for my resettlement.

I can offer a bespoke package (whatever you want) at a fraction of the cost - to reflect that I am just starting out (I guarantee the photos will be in focus ?)

Cheers, Rebel

1532338208_CharCloBC.thumb.jpg.ea498bbff37ff561856f8557e0242b91.jpg

Bullseye!!

We podded out for a photographer. Over-priced. Annoying ducker who thought the day was all about him getting the right photo's rather than us getting married and detracted from, rather than added to the day. The photo's are slick, professional and nicely presented, and I've had them out once in 20 years.

Take my tip...don't ducking bother. 

On 18/02/2020 at 19:28, Mucker1884 said:

Then of course, there's the invitations... you know, those little fancy cards that you send out to invite people to the ceremony/reception/both.  Those little fancy invitation cards won't come cheap.  It's not cheap inviting people.  Invitations won't come cheap... but hey, you can't have a wedding without sending out the invitations.  It's the invitations that make a wedding.

(Not overdone it on the invitations bit, Have I lads?)

He doesn't need to send us all proper invites, just put the details on here and we can rsvp.

Archived