Perry Ng

Stuniverse

42 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

You can probably thank the EPPP for that, the big clubs can now take the beat young kids from anywhere around the country before they get any where near the senior level. We’ve done it ourselves recently with Bogle and Luke Thomas 

True...but I was referring to all the child abuse stuff.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Rample said:

When was the last Crewe lad who actually made it (even at this level)?

They used to have a great production line but struggle to think of anyone for the best part of 10 years. Brayford and Bailey obviously, although they soon ended up back in league one. Nick Powell isn't exactly spectacular despite 4 or 5 years training with United. 

Brayford and Bailey looked ok for a while I think. Although maybe we've raised our sights a little since those 2.....

On 18/02/2020 at 07:35, Tyler Durden said:

Think this has already been posted so apologies for plagiarism if it has....but are we looking to reign back on expenditure to fit within FFP regs that much that we are now targeting players to save on the letter printing in the club shop for the back of shirts...

You may laugh but the truth is we were actually going to sign Danny Ings but now the investment has fallen through we thought it would be cheaper to rip the 'I' and 'S' off all of the shirts and sign this guy instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived