Jayden Bogle

Andicis

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, curb said:

He’s a 13 year old lad who’s parents are season ticket holders and lifelong Derby fans. The lad reckons his account got hacked, so could be one of his mates got hold of his phone? Anyway, his parents will be mortified, something similar happened to us (not football related) when our lad was that age. It’s pretty awful all round, but no need for a witch hunt in my opinion.

‘My account got hacked’ is the usual bs excuse. If it’s true, this lad is learning some lessons about responsibility. 

I’m surprised a 13-year-old is allowed on twitter

3 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Very convenient that the apology and claim of being 'hacked' came after the backlash and not before... 

Also Ramage should walk if he's genuinely grouped together all of our 'young black players' in that quote. It's such a lazy stereotype. 

Ramage is not very quick between the wickets. He’s probably got a whole loaf of these stereotypes. Jason Knight is thick, Bielik came here to scrounge off the state. Etc. 

6 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

My account got hacked’ is the usual bs excuse. If it’s true, this lad is learning some lessons about responsibility. 

I’m surprised a 13-year-old is allowed on twitter

This. But sorry to be a pedant but he messaged from an Insta account not Twitter.

Hopefully Instagram can register the IP of when that post was made and demonstrate if the account was hacked. Should be a simple thing I’d have thought?

If it’s found to be the kid in question, the parents should be prosecuted for wasting police time and the child banned from attending any Derby game again.

7 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Hopefully Instagram can register the IP of when that post was made and demonstrate if the account was hacked. Should be a simple thing I’d have thought?

If it’s found to be the kid in question, the parents should be prosecuted for wasting police time and the child banned from attending any Derby game again.

Account has already been disabled/deactivated either by the user or by Instagram

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Account has already been disabled/deactivated either by the user or by Instagram

I’m sure Instagram would have posting history even on a deleted account which if a police warrant requested the information it would have to be released.

I just hope again that bureaucracy doesn’t get in the way of potentially identifying who did this.

20 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Think it’s the loose definition of hacked in instances like this. He wasn’t hacked as in someone cracked his password and got on his account, they’re claiming someone sent the message from his phone - presumably someone he would’ve known. Both are nonsense excuses, one would guess, anyway. 

I do struggle to imagine if someone 'hacks' your account the first thing they do is pick a random Derby player to have a pop at. The only way i see this happening is if its his mate who picked his phone up and done it, and this is the extent of the hacking. Saying hacked is far more fashionable than saying i left my phone/table/laptop logged in and my mate played a very unfunny practical joke.

The parents need to take huge responsibility on this and either punish him for what he has done and not make excuses, or punish him for not keeping his devices secure and not make excuses.

Just own it and admit sometimes things arent everyone else fault.

The kid probably needs grounding and a ban on using devices for a significant period of time. He doesn't need naming and shaming and images posting online though. He is 13 not 30.

Just now, rammieib said:

I’m sure Instagram would have posting history even on a deleted account which if a police warrant requested the information it would have to be released.

I just hope again that bureaucracy doesn’t get in the way of potentially identifying who did this.

For the account to be "hacked" then you would have to assume that the password was an extremely facile one and then the hacker would change the password to one of their choosing. 

Having an Insta account myself when the account password gets changed as a security measure Insta send a message to the registered email account warning the account holder that the password has been changed and if you don't agree with this then you can stop this and the change is then blocked.

So the account holder would have been aware of all of this and would be interested to know when they did actually report this.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Think it’s the loose definition of hacked in instances like this. He wasn’t hacked as in someone cracked his password and got on his account, they’re claiming someone sent the message from his phone - presumably someone he would’ve known. Both are nonsense excuses, one would guess, anyway. 

Yep, but hacking sounds more fashionable.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Absolutely is illegal under the Communications Act 2003 and Malicious Communications Act 1988

Oh right, surprised to read that.

Don't use social media myself, I thought from what I've read such things were par for the course.

2 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Why would the police be involved?

It's a disgusting message, should rightfully lead to a club punishment, but is it illegal?

Its a tough one i guess, it would certainly be classed as a hate incident. You could argue it promotes violence. Probably not worthy of a criminal offence but one the police may choose to record as a hate incident.

39 minutes ago, rammieib said:

C'mon on. Perspective. Wouldnt you stick up for your child if they were being publically vilified, I know I would. 

There are adults on this very forum openly saying 'player a b c is a steaming pile of poo'. 

Yet a kid who says something - admittedly worse - which is obviously just a pathetic and childish comment and he has a lifetime ban? I am sure he won't do it again and greatly regrets it already. There are better ways of handling it. 

Anyway, can I do the joke first?? Why reward him with decades of not being permanently disappointed and let down? I would give him a lifetime season ticket. 

Too late. ?

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its a tough one i guess, it would certainly be classed as a hate incident. You could argue it promotes violence. Probably not worthy of a criminal offence but one the police may choose to record as a hate incident.

It’s not quite a death threat, but the club can take action regardless. So may or may not fall short of a criminal offence, but won’t stop club banning or whatever they want to do. 

5 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Oh right, surprised to read that.

Don't use social media myself, I thought from what I've read such things were par for the course.

A person is deemed guilty of an offense is they have sent an electronic communication which is either a threat, grossly indecent or offensive which causes distress or anxiety to its recipient.

I'd say on this definition the person who sent this therefore is as guilty as hell 

4 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

Was Craig Ramage hacked too?

It does surprise me the podcast has not been taken down. Maybe an indication of how amateur radio Derby can be at times.

Archived