Jayden Bogle

Andicis

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's the issue though I think you're using a non valid outcome as a point of reference.

Spitting at someone in a workplace would be classified as gross misconduct and instant dismissal. 

Unless your a footballer, then its a slap on the wrists and a free midseason break.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bogle’s body language and demeanour is a bit off.

Exhibit a. in the the boozegate incident. The video of Tom lawrence slapping Malone which got into the papers seemed to have been filmed by bogle on his phone, with him talking over it in that irritating gangsta teenager way.

and when we ran out to warm up yesterday, he was dragging his feet like the whole thing was just too much effort. 

i didn’t notice anything like that last season when he seemed a very focussed and unflappable young player. 
he seems to have a touch of the Giles Barnes about him now.

not sure that is an easy fix. 

10 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

The photo of him I posted has been removed. But there can't be that many people with that moniker who support Derby and look 15 years old with blonde hair. 

He’s a 13 year old lad who’s parents are season ticket holders and lifelong Derby fans. The lad reckons his account got hacked, so could be one of his mates got hold of his phone? Anyway, his parents will be mortified, something similar happened to us (not football related) when our lad was that age. It’s pretty awful all round, but no need for a witch hunt in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

bogle’s body language and demeanour is a bit off.

Exhibit a. in the the boozegate incident. The video of Tom lawrence slapping Malone which got into the papers seemed to have been filmed by bogle on his phone, with him talking over it in that irritating gangsta teenager way.

and when we ran out to warm up yesterday, he was dragging his feet like the whole thing was just too much effort. 

i didn’t notice anything like that last season when he seemed a very focussed and unflappable young player. 
he seems to have a touch of the Giles Barnes about him now.

not sure that is an easy fix. 

Wasn’t it Huddlestone recording the videos? ?

2 minutes ago, curb said:

He’s a 13 year old lad who’s parents are season ticket holders and lifelong Derby fans. The lad reckons his account got hacked, so could be one of his mates got hold of his phone? Anyway, his parents will be mortified, something similar happened to us (not football related) when our lad was that age. It’s pretty awful all round, but no need for a witch hunt in my opinion.

The whole scenario needs to be thoroughly investigated IMHO then the most appropriate action taken.

I'll be amazed if Insta haven't deleted his account already as they are quite rightly extremely hot on things like this. 

Seems to be two separate topics in this thread. 

The mother of the Twitter poster has now commented and said that is her  13 year old son's account and he was hacked because he would never have posted that. It's now rightly in the hands of the police. 

On the Ramage thing, I can't see his mother coming to the rescue!

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

huddz filmed the one of Bennett in the toilets.

the other one has huddlestone in it, sitting looking at his phone.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's the issue though I think you're using a non valid outcome as a point of reference.

Spitting at someone in a workplace would be classified as gross misconduct and instant dismissal. 

Why is it non valid? Carragher is in a similar role and got away with it.

His job is to talk to the public and if I inadvertently said something inappropriate during the course of my work there would be different levels of response. If I spat at someone and was filmed doing it on the way to work I wouldn't expect anything less than the sack. 

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yep, but they’re both black and talk in that “irritating gangsta” way with poor body language and demeanour... oh and look at that, reminds of Giles Barnes of all people. Tom Ince too, per chance?

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Yep, but they’re both black and talk in that “irritating gangsta” way with poor body language and demeanour... oh and look at that, reminds of Giles Barnes of all people. Tom Ince too, per chance?

Giles Barnes let early success go to his head. 

Just now, Chester40 said:

Why is it non valid? Carragher is in a similar role and got away with it.

His job is to talk to the public and if I inadvertently said something inappropriate during the course of my work there would be different levels of response. If I spat at someone and was filmed doing it on the way to work I wouldn't expect anything less than the sack. 

It's non valid as I still don't know why Sky didn't sack Carragher with immediate effect for spitting at that girl in the car as you state quite rightly if you conducted the same behaviour at work you wouldn't expect to be working there the next day. 

Just because Carragher quote got away with it unquote doesn't mean that this is the appropriate benchmark to use for all further cases of misconduct. 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

There are plenty of white teenagers who talk like that. 

31 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Appreciate it will never happen, but i think you should need some sort of online ID to post in places such as twitter, facebook, dcfcfans and so on.

Doesnt need to be too complicated, a credit card registration something like that.

It wont happen because of the revenue generated from advertising which will drop if this happened.

I am not talking about your identity being public, just that the administrators have access to some sort of database should someone post something that is worthy of investigation, not even talking about the site administrators being able to just open a database table and have a scan through, more some sort of third party security system which holds the details and should something be said just put in an application when requested by the authorities and hey presto you have that persons details, irrespective of them using vpn's/proxies/public internet points to make the post.

It's easy enough to trace someone already from their electronic footprint without the necessity for credit cards etc the police are doing it all the time and have been for a long while 

Just saying he’s starting to look a bit sloppy or lazy.

brian clough would have nipped that in the bud. There are plenty of examples of him telling players to stand up straight, get their hands out of their pockets, get their hair cut etc.

its a bit old fashioned, but maybe it worked. 

39 minutes ago, Srg said:

He 100% should be sacked if that quote is accurate. 

There are three ways to go with this as I see it.

1. Ramage has opportunity to correct himself does so with apology the next time he is on RD and voluntarily gets Diversity training.

2.BBC tell him to do the above then suspend him for a period whilst he gets training and then comes back (the "Carragher route")

3. Ramage refuses to apologise or ignores what he has said then as far as I am concerned he will need removing.

Is anyone else finding this thread difficult to follow?

Firstly a childish message has been posted on the account of a 13 year old child.  This may or may not have been posted by the said child but his own parents have reported it to the police.  On the basis of this lots of other people (including posters on here) have 'named and shamed' / abused the possibly guilty child because that's ok.

In other news, Craig Ramage has apparently used questionable language to describe Max Lowe and Jayden Bogle.  It is for this reason and not the quality of his analysis that some people are calling for him to be sanctioned by the BBC.

For a moment I thought I was still drunk from last night until I remembered I haven't had a drink since Wednesday.

Archived