Caroline Flack

Sith Happens

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news for the national papers and trolls social media. Exactly the outcome they wanted.

Should have bullied her straight away instead of picking on Raheem Sterling. He was made of tough stuff and it's disappointing to see him still living and breathing. And that bloody Ant from Ant and Dec

Now she's out the way who else can we stamp into the ground? Meghan was a waste of time because she just cleared off.

1 minute ago, Pastinaak said:

Love island is a bit cursed innit? I'm not going on it. Even though I look the part.

Yeah, because people think they can say whatever they like about the people that go on it. 

I mean are they doing any harm? No. But read some of the stuff they have to put up with said to them and written about them

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yeah, because people think they can say whatever they like about the people that go on it. 

I mean are they doing any harm? No. But read some of the stuff they have to put up with said to them and written about them

Like Game oF thrones its one of thise programmes thats totally passed me by, never seen it - literally the only thing I know about it is the suicides. Sounds horrific.

Tragic and awful someone so young with a fantastic career should feel the need to take their own life. A horrible result of modern day life. RIP Caroline 

4 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Like Game oF thrones its one of thise programmes thats totally passed me by, never seen it - literally the only thing I know about it is the suicides. Sounds horrific.

It's a show full of those shallow social influencer types that 

1)Make people feel poo about themselves by being super awesome and perfect

2)Have to appear super awesome and perfect to validate themselves and measure themselves by likes on facebook and Instagram. 

So they're a part of their own problem. 

However they are also vulnerable. Looking for validation on Instagram and Snapchat? It's fecking tragic. 

But what's more tragic is that rather than ignore the fecking dimwits there are people who like to seek and destroy them.

What's even more tragic is the worst of these people are called journalists and there's no toilet they won't climb into to character assassinate someone. 

It's a messed up existence. About as deep as a puddle. 

Caroline Flack has baggage and she seems like a good time girl. Easy target. She also has become successful doing quite simple shallow shows. She just couldn't be an easier target. 

Turns out she was a person though. With feelings and vulnerability and poo. 

Ah well, The Sun will call it a tragedy and blame someone else. 

Due to stand trial next month. Innocent until proven guilty. Good old social media keyboard warriors at it again, the sooner the government and social media sites starts cracking down on abusive behaviour online the better. I'm saddened and disgusted at the same time. Do not say something online that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

RIP Caroline

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Can see Love Island going the same way as the Jeremy Kyle show

Not sure this is even related to Love Island. Gary Speed committing suicide wasn’t linked to Match of the Day was it? 

She stood down as presenter. It will be media that drove her to it i imagine. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

But it's nothing to do with Love Island, in this case. It's the media and social media harassment of her that is to blame here. 

I agree with that 100% my point was it's more than likely that the programme gets pulled knee jerk style regardless of the root causes of the tragic circumstances

Due to the fact I live here in the land of Santa Claus and polar bears I had never heard of her before so I googled her. When I went to her instagram one of the first pictures had a text on it

In a world where 

you can be anything,

be kind

So for media harassing her to death for a few quids makes me think that things have changed and something has gone horrible wrong in my life time.

Archived