Hull City

Cisse

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading is the same. Half empty most of the time and they plat Rugby games there as well.

Boro have basically the same stadium as us, but they are averaging less than 20k this season.

Wigan or Blackburn don't even get close to filling half of their ground and Preston only just about manage to fill half of theirs.

A lot of clubs have stadiums that are way too big for them - especially when they aren't in the Prem.

52 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Reading is the same. Half empty most of the time and they plat Rugby games there as well.

Boro have basically the same stadium as us, but they are averaging less than 20k this season.

Wigan or Blackburn don't even get close to filling half of their ground and Preston only just about manage to fill half of theirs.

A lot of clubs have stadiums that are way too big for them - especially when they aren't in the Prem.

Some empty seats at PP but agreed, compared to plenty of grounds in Championship, we do have outstanding support 

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

There is lot of Rovers fans boycotting their owners. Which is understandable and fair IMO.

2 hours ago, Cisse said:

Yesterday I had a chance to see Hull play against Swansea. Although they scored a lot my main focus was the stands. The stadium was almost empty. What's up with that?

I thought their fans were staying away due to their owner Allam. 

Did he not try to change their name to Hull Tigers, and suggest various other ideas that the fans were against?

It funny how quickly we forget these owners who were once all over the media. 

Venkeys at Blackburn, Allam at Hull, Tan at Cardiff, Khan at Fulham. 

On 15/02/2020 at 14:25, CWC1983 said:

I thought their fans were staying away due to their owner Allam. 

Did he not try to change their name to Hull Tigers, and suggest various other ideas that the fans were against?

It funny how quickly we forget these owners who were once all over the media. 

Venkeys at Blackburn, Allam at Hull, Tan at Cardiff, Khan at Fulham. 

Yes they were boycotting because of Allam, a couple of years ago a Hull fan posted on here before we played them, how disgusted Hull fans were about ticket prices, I think we played them Boxing Day and tickets were priced at I think £38, with no concessions for kids, I live near Hull so went to this game it cost me a fortune for 4 tickets.......worse than that was the game itself it was dire and bloody freezing cold....... I’m sure this season they were much cheaper, on offer for £20, due to work I couldn’t get to this, tho when the result came in I wasn’t too fussed

On 15/02/2020 at 14:27, Cisse said:

I can understand about Boro since they have 100 000 people less than Hull. It's strange that rugby steals so many fans from football.

Really isnt strange.

Rugby much cheaper to watch.

Rugby fans much less of Bamfords.

Can drink in stands at rugby.

Archived