A poll to see which players DCFC fans think are good enough for top 6

rammieib

Which of our Players are genuinely top 6 good enough?  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Srg said:

Good teams can make up for weak links, as the teams are greater than the sum of their parts. Also, I don't tend to subscribe to general thoughts that because it's happened at some point means that's the standard they are now. 2016 was 4 years ago, that's an eternity in footballing terms. It takes someone from being a kid to their prime, or their prime to past it.

Malone played in a playoffs 9 months ago

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

And much like most of the team, were dragged there by three full internationals. He’s painfully one-footed, he doesn’t use his height like Forsyth, his first touch is always to either stop the ball or turn round regardless of space in front of him. He’s just not a player I want playing for us, and I’d rather keep the experience of Forsyth if that’s the options we have. 

It's a collective thing, we need to play as a team to gain promotion. Rooney and the likes can do miracles week in week out but unless the lads play collectively ,and perform consistent we will remain mid table.

as a squad I think the current crop of players are more than capable ,they have shown this over the last 7 or 8 games although I am not suggesting their are not areas we could not strengthen  and improve upon.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Scott Malone getting hammered here, he was literally in a top six squad last season and looked really quite good at times. He is just massively inconsistent.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Good teams can make up for weak links, as the teams are greater than the sum of their parts. Also, I don't tend to subscribe to general thoughts that because it's happened at some point means that's the standard they are now. 2016 was 4 years ago, that's an eternity in footballing terms. It takes someone from being a kid to their prime, or their prime to past it.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Malone was promotod with Fulham and was arguably the best LB in the whole league.

Just role him right and he is more than capable top6 player.

Archived