v Huddersfield Town (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insipid from Derby. Am watching on iFollow with Huddersfield commentary. They are laughing at our attempts to play out from the back saying it's completely playing into their hands. 

I'm about 3/4 minutes behind the rest of your commentary. Neither Martin nor Waghorn gambling on balls going into the box. Nearly everything Rooney is doing is good but he's not doing enough. Fozzy is our best player. 

Great move finally with Lawrence's cross well defended for a corner. 

Finally we've come to life. What a goal from Lawrence! 

The wind is starting to affect things more this half. Especially at the end Derby's defending. Some headers going wayward as the ball moves in the air.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Rooney played a short corner to I think Bird who played it for Lawrence about 25 yards out totally unmarked. Smasher it into the top corner. Beautiful strike. Training ground movem

Marriott replaced Martin before the restart. 

Twas Shinnie.

Just now, SKRam said:

Goal description? Thomson on SSN didn’t seem to big it up? 

He was center-right between 20 and 25 yards out, absolutely spanked it and swung right into the right-hand top corner. GK planted.

Wisdom with a great cross from under his feet after great Derby play, it finds Waghorn diving with a header but its straight at the keeper about a yard away from Waggy. Great opportunity. Great move.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Wisdom with a great cross from under his feet after great Debry play, it finds Waghorn diving with a header but its straight at the keeper about a yard away from Waggy. Great opportunity. Great move.

What's with Waggy and the diving headers all of a sudden? ?

2 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Goal description? Thomson on SSN didn’t seem to big it up? 

From the website...

GOAL! Derby 1-0 HUDDERSFIELD (Lawrence, 61)

Tom Lawrence finally edges the Rams ahead! He finds the top corner with a stunning effort from 20 yards out and, as his passionate celebration suggests, he's absolutely delighted!

Derby are eight points off the play-off places as things stand - they couldn't, could they?

Yes we bloody can mate, least I hope so! 

COYR

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

What's with Waggy and the diving headers all of a sudden? ?

A lot of low waist-height crosses, I assume he just trusts his head in those situations more than his feet. Doesn't surprise me with someone who's so one-footed.

Archived