v Huddersfield Town (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DanS1992 said:

I blame Bogle, his defensive header was crap. Roos definately should have done better for the goal, but the bottom line is if Bogle heads the ball better it gets picked up by a Derby player and no goal.

My biggest issue with Bogle's involvement wasn't just that the header was weak, it was unnecessary.  He had some time.

Rooney's FK is on target but straight at the keeper. Tom Lawrence with a superb defensive effort to get the ball back for Derby.

Shinnie with a weak header to a Huddersfield player, also while standing in acres of space. Do none of these players communicate with each other? 

3 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Just seen the goal. That is not bogle a fault at all. He did all he was meant to do it’s poor from Davies imo he should stick a foot in to get the ball instead of the man running past. And Roos... I give up. 

Bogles header was weak, Him and Roos are to blame. 

Derby lost the ball in midfield and a great Huddersfield break sees the striker through one on one on the edge of the box but Roos makes a tremendous save. 

Lawrence likes playing Huddersfield and is trying to take the game by the scruff of the neck. 

Rooney sandwiched by defenders in the box but it's him who gets a talking to from the ref. 

Just now, lukedcfc said:

Bogles header was weak, Him and Roos are to blame. 

His header was weak but there’s not much more he can do. He can’t control because then he’s pressed hard he can’t leave it otherwise the man gets the cross in. It’s Davies and Roos fault imo Davies for not making a challenge and Roos for doing a Roos. Bogle can’t tackle him because the man will dive and get the pen 

Archived