v Huddersfield Town (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's a blustery day. If this gets called off then the snowflakes have finally triumphed. 

Wont snow today mate.

Roos

Bogle Wisdom Clarke Lowe

Bird Holmes

Waghorn Rooney Lawrence

Martin

Obviously Roos in for the ineligible Hamer, but I’m not sure what else we can do. Bogle is lucky to keep his place, but we’ve got no real options there. Something obviously isn’t working at centre back either, but again we’ve got no real options other than sticking Davies in - but that will kill our ability to play out from the back which has improved massively in recent weeks. Sadly not bringing in anyone in January has really left us with no real choice that I can see but to continue with a similar backline to what we have been playing. Let’s hope they’ve been working hard in training to sort out the soft underbelly and that it all works out ok in the end.

Must win game but there are signs of an excellent style of play developing. We need a GK, striker, CH and a winger from youth or transfer market. Unbeaten run until end of season pretty much essential now. We have to make up 11 points out of 42. Preston or Brizzie need 32 points from 14 games to thwart us. That is 10 wins and 2 draws from 14 games otherwise we have a chance of play offs.

I am confused as to why you would change the full backs.

OK, Bristol City away might not have been their best performances, but how are Bogle and Lowe ever going to provide consistency if they don’t get consistently picked?

I don’t agree with bombing out a player after one bad game.

3 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I can understand taking Bogle and Lowe our...if we were away.

We don’t need the defensive approach at home to Huddersfield. 

It's a statement. If you don't perform you will get dropped no matter who you are unless you're Lawrence obvs.

I can understand the changes, that said I’d have taken one out to try and keep a bit of consistency in the selection and attacking threat, probably Lowe for Fozzy as Hudds will be solid and look to get an advantage from our aerial weakness. 

That said our better some of our better defensive performances have come with wisdom at RB

Archived