Man u Tickets

superzak

7 hours ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

Is that strictly true?

If remember you paid for 4 games with your ticket and got a rebate if we didn't get 4 home ties in a season.

I thin because we paid in advance anyway it sort of became free!!

We used to get refunds, then it was changed from 4 to 3 cup vouchers and no refunds given. Arsenal used  to give 7 !

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jake the ram said:

What time can season ticket holders still get tickets for their seats today

Your Season Ticket seat is only reserved until 3pm today.  The next phase (Home Members) doesn't start until Tuesday 10am.
Word is that those (Season Ticket Holders) wishing to change seats... or are forced to due to cup allocation for away fans... can continue to buy during the interim period.  I can only presume those who haven't purchased yet (You?) can still buy a ticket, but from 3pm today, someone else could buy your seat before you do.

Not sure if online ticket sales remain as above, or whether you are restricted to telephone and/or counter sales between 3pm today and 10am Tuesday? 

Hope that makes sense!

5 hours ago, wyschtonram said:

We used to get refunds, then it was changed from 4 to 3 cup vouchers and no refunds given. Arsenal used  to give 7 !

Yes I thought I wasn't quite right and it changed, getting old memory and all that.

Also due to other pressures of life I don't have ST any more I have to do with a home membership.

Archived