Man u Tickets

superzak

Been to try and get my tickets for the Man u game. As we are half season ticket holders they say theres a system problem and they will ring me monday. Bit worried now my tickets have gone to a man u fan as they have most of the east stand allocated to them.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I wouldn't worry then as no one can buy tickets between Saturday and Tuesday morning. I imagine the ticket office will be able to sort it and process for you.

Season Ticket Holders who have not yet purchased can continue to buy in this period. I am waiting as I have to move seats and will take the seat of a ST holder who is not going. I'm sure there will be plenty.

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Season Ticket Holders who have not yet purchased can continue to buy in this period. I am waiting as I have to move seats and will take the seat of a ST holder who is not going. I'm sure there will be plenty.

Well me and my mate are ST holders and we are definitely going to be in our normal South Stand seats. We will of course be standing and not sitting. I would be very surprised if the regulars are not around us as well 

On 13/02/2020 at 15:38, rsmini said:

Well me and my mate are ST holders and we are definitely going to be in our normal South Stand seats. We will of course be standing and not sitting. I would be very surprised if the regulars are not around us as well 

Maybe, but there'll be plenty of grumpies round me in the West Stand who won't be going on a point of principle as they used to get these games for free with the season ticket vouchers in their book. 

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree B4 but you know what some people are like! I have got my tickets so  I hope someone comes along and joins us! 

I wouldn't worry, we relocated to West Stand last time we played them, to sample the rarified air of the posh seats with a better view.

I might as well have bought tickets for a Liam Gallagher impersonation convention.

"Nice one our kid, go on sun-shiiiine, going on the piss with Georgie Best" etc.

Then 10 minutes before the end "I think we should depart now Giles, the next train to St Pancras leaves in 20 minutes, and I've heard it's the last with table service in 1st class".

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Maybe, but there'll be plenty of grumpies round me in the West Stand who won't be going on a point of principle as they used to get these games for free with the season ticket vouchers in their book. 

Is that strictly true?

If remember you paid for 4 games with your ticket and got a rebate if we didn't get 4 home ties in a season.

I thin because we paid in advance anyway it sort of became free!!

8 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I was thinking they were tranisent in that a lot of them rock backwards and forwards, swearing at no one in particular, while smelling of alcohol and stale urine.  But you've got a point ?

Thats the directors box.

Archived