Job required for legend

swanny

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he's IOSH trained but looking for QHSE work? There's his problem right there. He needs to be either looking for the IOSH work that he's already trained for, or get trained in QHSE then start looking for QHSE work. Nobody's gonna employ an IOSH trained QHSE novice to do QHSE work. Their QHSE would be all over the shop until they'd got him trained up in QHSE. They'd probably end up sending him over to the IOSH department anyway if he's good at that.

I'm probably crap at both.

9 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

So he's IOSH trained but looking for QHSE work? There's his problem right there. He needs to be either looking for the IOSH work that he's already trained for, or get trained in QHSE then start looking for QHSE work. Nobody's gonna employ an IOSH trained QHSE novice to do QHSE work. Their QHSE would be all over the shop until they'd got him trained up in QHSE. They'd probably end up sending him over to the IOSH department anyway if he's good at that.

No your not, There's always a place for a good Acronymist.

Have I just made a new word?

56 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

Yeah but you are clearly a highly motivated, target driven, self starter with proven ability as a team player in a multi disciplined environment. With experience hands on at the coal face and in administrative blue sky thinking helicopter viewing departments. 

Archived