Best Full Backs in the League?

Ghost of Clough

16 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Young players are by and large inconsistent irrespective of their natural ability.  I'd say Bogle is in such a dip but I fully expect him to come back stronger.  I'd be fine if this was the general line took but Ramage didn't.  Calling a young player out as mentally weak is fairly disgraceful.

Lowe didn't even play for god's sake.  And don't even get me started on his assassination of Max Bird while failing to acknowledge he was the best player on the pitch.

What did he say about Bird, should we round up a forum posse to drag Ramage out of town?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

What did he say about Bird, should we round up a forum posse to drag Ramage out of town?

Along the lines of he hides, doesn't effect the game and should be doing more*.  Tbf Max has made a dozen or so appearances now so it's probably justified.

*For perspective, Chris Coles and Ed Dawes did try suggesting he was off the mark.  Not that it stopped him.

I thought Cocu was pretty pieced with Bogul and said, repeatedly, that the lad needs to be open to feedback from his coaches. Looks like we have an attitude problem then Cos I’ve never heard Cocu talk about a specific player in that way before. I thought it was balanced - he said he’d have a great career etc but that he needed to take on board the instructions. 

3 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Our best full backs didn’t start today. One came on, with little warm up time due to the urgency of bringing Wisdom off. 

yeah and ducked up again! ....thats it yeah it was because he hadn't warmed up properly....pmsl

1 hour ago, Raich Van Carter said:

I thought Cocu was pretty pieced with Bogul and said, repeatedly, that the lad needs to be open to feedback from his coaches. Looks like we have an attitude problem then Cos I’ve never heard Cocu talk about a specific player in that way before. I thought it was balanced - he said he’d have a great career etc but that he needed to take on board the instructions. 

Apparently that's the useless piece of flesh between the womans vagina and her bum hole....I didn't think he was that bad 

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

So you think Bogle had enough time to be  ready? He had 10 seconds to get off the bench and on to the pitch. 

You are just making excuses for him  though....a player should always be ready ...he is making errors and needs to learn.

25 minutes ago, S8TY said:

You are just making excuses for him  though....a player should always be ready ...he is making errors and needs to learn.

There’s a difference between warming up and entering the pitch and not warming up before entering the pitch. Even it’s often the case where players take a while to adjust to the game. It’s usually harder to enter the game as a defender than it is for a player in a more advanced position. 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

So you think Bogle had enough time to be  ready? He had 10 seconds to get off the bench and on to the pitch. 

Not specifically a criticism of Bogle, but as a pro footballer you are expected to be mentally and physically ready, that's the job. It's the difference between a top pro and an amateur. 

Archived