Sign in to follow this  
Mazzaram

MM at Strensham services

32 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Back to Moor Farm... need to cut costs to meet P&S targets. He wasn't even eating there.. just stopping off at every service station on the way to the game to collect as many as possible.

Selling them to the new DCFC catering company that he has set up at £1m per sachet.

EFL signed it off apparently.

20 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If the plate has meat on it you use brown sauce, if it doesn't you are permitted to use red.

Do McDonalds burgers contain meat? 

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Do McDonalds burgers contain meat? 

Ah, the irony of modern fast food. The scramble to adhere to food standards and claim 100% meat over the past 10 years, only to begin selling the same fake meat crap they did 20 years ago but label it as vegan.

10 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Am I the only person who puts ketchup and brown sauce on sausage/bacon sandwiches? 

I do love a battered sausage and chips with red and brown sauce smothered all over.

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I do love a battered sausage and chips with red and brown sauce smothered all over.

I personally wouldn't apply the combination to chips (always salt&vinegar for them) but at least someone understands there is a place for their combined flavour.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If you like both I promise you'll enjoy it.

If you dislike either I understand and accept your position.

I like both, but I'd never combine the two. It's satanic.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If the plate has meat on it you use brown sauce, if it doesn't you are permitted to use red.

That explains something - I am Daddies brown sauce all the way but (whispers quietly) I like Ketchup on Fish Fingers.

It was embarrassing but now I fell a little vindicated - Thank you so much