Player of the Season?

Rams-in-Spain

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Raich Van Carter said:

It’s Holmes for me thus far but surprised Lowe is being mentioned and Bogle hasn’t. Whilst owd Bowgs’ hasn’t been as consistent as last year, he’s still a very very good player in my view. His first touch is sublime and his energy is incredible. Yes, I guess I’m a fanboy.

Bogle has a good shout for a Young player of the year with Knight and Bird.

Max bird for me he has come on leaps and bounds and for me by the end of the season if he can carry on he for me will be the stand out player.and alot of thanks has to go to cocu for knowing the right time to play and develop max and also rooney as he has been a fantastic influence on max

Can anybody remember when Nigel Callaghan came back to Derby on loan when we were having a poor season? He only played a handful of games, perhaps a dozen or so.  There was almost a verbal agreement with most in the Popside if not most of the Derby fans to make him the player of the season. Many thought the vote was rigged as he finished second. 

What a great playerr he was though! 

3 hours ago, David said:

Why wouldn’t you want to use his correct name? ?

Are you censoring the 4 lettered-clown reference now (I wont spell it for obvious reasons!).

Thank God for that.  It was/is one of my pet hates on here.  Assuming you are... then have a like.  

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Are you censoring the 4 lettered-clown reference now (I wont spell it for obvious reasons!).

Thank God for that.  It was/is one of my pet hates on here.  Assuming you are... then have a like.  

Not censoring, we have a bunch of common typos for players names which automatically get fixed. Didn’t stop to think that it may have been used as a clown reference

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Wait so if i put Cocu it will automatically correct to Cocu?

Groovy...

7 minutes ago, David said:

Not censoring, we have a bunch of common typos for players names which automatically get fixed. Didn’t stop to think that it may have been used as a clown reference

Ah, Fair enough. 
Though I suspect a fair number of those "typos" would have been deliberate.  I for one am glad to see the back of it.  All a bit too disrespectful in my eyes, regardless of opinions of the man.  

Oh... and you can keep the Like... as I'm also a fan of spelling corrections!  LOL!

Archived