Player of the Season?

Rams-in-Spain

It is a tough one because even when a team performs poorly someone usually stands out....i think a lot is down to Phil chopping and changing to find his best team.

For me its Holmes, as even when we have been very poor he has usually been giving 100%...

So far this is.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hopeless at this sort of thing because my judgement gets clouded .. is it the player who has made the biggest difference consistently on the pitch, or the player you most enjoy watching or the player who does his job without fanfare all day long. Or an honoured time served player who’s got Ram written through him.

Rooney, Holmes, Clarke, Bogle .. all candidates for skill and excitement 

But Davies, Forsyth, Waghorn and Martin. Who put on the shirt when called and just do it without fuss or histrionics. Not mythical Samurai swords, just your trusty kitchen knife. 

I’ve loved Wayne’s peerless skill, Holmes because he is just the most exciting terrier for a long time and Clarke for doing those confident Igor moments and winning difficult headers 

I dunno .. I’ll ramble a bit more come mid March 

Chris Martin.

It’s no coincidence our best and most coherent performances have come with him in the side. And 11 goal contributions to boot!

Let’s be honest, the club will make sure it’s Rooney given the sock-sniffing levels of obsession and fawning over him, while more deserving players get overlooked.

It’s a pity.

Chris Martin deserves it. Let’s not forget, his tuxedo would be beautifully pressed, his shoes only the finest Italian leather, and he’d give a much more elegant acceptance speech.

5 hours ago, Jourdan said:

Chris Martin.

It’s no coincidence our best and most coherent performances have come with him in the side. And 11 goal contributions to boot!

Let’s be honest, the club will make sure it’s Rooney given the sock-sniffing levels of obsession and fawning over him, while more deserving players get overlooked.

It’s a pity.

Chris Martin deserves it. Let’s not forget, his tuxedo would be beautifully pressed, his shoes only the finest Italian leather, and he’d give a much more elegant acceptance speech.

You're not getting me, this time.

no way smh GIF

It’s Holmes for me thus far but surprised Lowe is being mentioned and Bogle hasn’t. Whilst owd Bowgs’ hasn’t been as consistent as last year, he’s still a very very good player in my view. His first touch is sublime and his energy is incredible. Yes, I guess I’m a fanboy.

Archived