Form Table

In_The_Dark_Ram

The Rams are top of the 6 and 8 game form table: https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables/competition:championship/form/matches:8/type:home-and-away/

IF, massive IF, they can keep that going for another 15 games they could hit 74pts or so and sneak into the play-offs (which i’d written off a few weeks ago).

Other than that it’s great to see Derby being the best team in the league through January and into February!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s so crazy when you consider that even if we just had slightly below average away from we would comfortably be in the play off mix right. Which is mad when you consider that, despite having the best home points in the league, very few times have you sat there and thought that we played amazingly well. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

It’s so crazy when you consider that even if we just had slightly below average away from we would comfortably be in the play off mix right. Which is mad when you consider that, despite having the best home points in the league, very few times have you sat there and thought that we played amazingly well. 

Yes, always a bit annoying when you think of those away games when we lost to average opposition. 

I don't think we'll get into the playoffs this time around but I'm certainly excited for next year. We won't have the same off the field problems with Lampard leaving or the spine of the side disappearing. We'll also have had a year of playing the 'cocu way' and with a nice mixture of youngsters and experience it promises to be an excellent year ahead of us. 

Archived