Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again!

David

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean did they not have reports on every formation and play pattern Forest used last season.

I'm sick of seeing fouls on Bamford too. He's so unfairly treated. World class player who would smash this league if it wasn't for keep being hauled to the ground. 

2 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

Actual footage of Leeds season

I can't remember where I stole this from, sorry if it's from anyone on here.

That'll be me last week(?), on a similar thread for the red dogs, but hey, it's good to see for either team, so you're more than welcome!  No apology needed!  ??

5 hours ago, Srg said:

Can see it happening in front of my own eyes and there’s nothing I can do to stop it...

We are decent for the best part of a decade and narrowly miss out of promotion multiple times... then some fat Greek bakery bomber buys Forest, they employ Louis Spence to manage them and they poohouse promotion first time they are not completely hopeless in years. 

Im not here for this timeline. 

Meh, you have to think that Forest were in the play-offs when we were scraping survival and then bottling even making play-offs when Billy came back to finish his business 

14 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Dont make it even worse for yourself Daveo?

You are already wearing a forest kit on here next season

You’ve just beaten a team near the bottom of the form table, go and have a sit down, you might finish 7th if you’re lucky. In fact go and take a cold shower.

How do you go about loosing 4 out of 5 games and still be in 2nd place? I never noticed they were that far ahead we’re they?

or is it just because the chasing pack are also a bit crap. I mean, when Forest are among your closest contenders, you can afford to loose a few games. 

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

How do you go about loosing 4 out of 5 games and still be in 2nd place? I never noticed they were that far ahead we’re they?

or is it just because the chasing pack are also a bit crap. I mean, when Forest are among your closest contenders, you can afford to loose a few games. 

Weren’t they 11 points ahead of 3rd?

Leeds looked miles off the pace to what they were last season - and they didn't get the job done last season!

Although, saying that, I can't remember this league regressing this much in quality from one season to the other since I've been watching football. I think all six teams that finished in the play-offs would've won automatic promotion this season, arguably the top eight. 

Brentford, Forest and Fulham all look capable of finishing above Leeds. Forest are built differently to the rest of the top six - they're the team that's learnt how to win games without the ball hence why they're so successful away from home. It's one team every season that is up there playing that way - and doing well in the process. Four of the top five are the top four teams for possession in the league - the other (Forest) is in the bottom six for possession. 

I always fancy the possession dominant teams to get the job done in the end, although not always the case but I'll back West Brom and Fulham at this point to go up automatically. Brentford have an opportunity to upset the applecart though. They've got the best goal difference by some distance and that's typically a sign of the quality of a team. 

13 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Weren’t they 11 points ahead of 3rd?

9 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Wow! How do you duck that up?! That would be like Liverpool not winning the premier league. 

6 games ago both Leeds and WBA were 9 points ahead of Fulham in third; and 11 points ahead of Brentford and Forest. Very quick collapse. 

Archived