Leeds, Leeds are falling apart again!

Day

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can see it happening in front of my own eyes and there’s nothing I can do to stop it...

We are decent for the best part of a decade and narrowly miss out of promotion multiple times... then some fat Greek bakery bomber buys Forest, they employ Louis Spence to manage them and they poohouse promotion first time they are not completely hopeless in years. 

Im not here for this timeline. 

2 minutes ago, nottingram said:

I said last week I would rather Forest went up than Leeds 

This is not the case at all. Please make it stop

Funny about Leeds though

Leeds look like they will self combust again..... trouble is Forest truly are Billy Davis poo housing themselves up the table, mixed feelings tonight, a draw would have been good, given Leeds current form.

Ah well, we can stop Forest in their tracks at fortress pride park.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A lot of Leeds fans are on the #BielsaOut bus... can’t blame them on recent form. I can only imagine things will get worse when the infamous Bielsa burnout comes into play

Hard to deny the burnout is real now. Too many games in the Championship to play at the tempo they start the season at. 

30 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Leeds look like they will self combust again..... trouble is Forest truly are Billy Davis poo housing themselves up the table, mixed feelings tonight, a draw would have been good, given Leeds current form.

Ah well, we can stop Forest in their tracks at fortress pride park.

Can’t wait.

Archived