v Bristol City (A) - Matchday Thread

OohMartWright

I think I’m turning into B4 ..... in the last few weeks this season is gaining momentum and if we win tonight I think it really is game on for the play offs. Really up for this one and getting more up for it as kick off approaches .... COYR .... same team as Swansea for me ..... Let’s do this 

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Are they tiny pint style glasses or is that cat mahoosive ?

26 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Ok so I’m aware some of you won’t be feline fans but this pub must be unique! I’ve got four by the way before you have a pop?

56E88DBB-261C-423C-B1B4-9F7451E2F0D9.jpeg

I thought that was your wig!

Strong team, and pretty attacking as well. Fair play to Cocu, he’s shown some balls there going right at Bristol like that. The defence still holds major concerns as to whether it can stand firm away from home for me mind, but given what we have available, I can understand why he’s gone with that personnel.

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Strong team, and pretty attacking as well. Fair play to Cocu, he’s shown some balls there going right at Bristol like that. The defence still holds major concerns as to whether it can stand firm away from home for me mind, but given what we have available, I can understand why he’s gone with that personnel.

Ok, who’s nicked Millenniums keyboard?

22 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

A “like” simply for the use of that beautiful word so appropriately {pronounced “SHA-grann” }. 

Somewhere from the depths of O level french .. That sense of regret and maybe even sorrow but with a subtle nuance of inevitability but free of anger and malice. .. I think we share a love of words ! 

Archived