If you had to pick one...

Sean

Who would you prefer to be promoted?  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i had to pick out of the 2 it would be Leeds. Purely because if they got promoted they would take the mick initially but then quickky move onto their rivalry with Man Utd & Chelsea. Whereas Forest fans wouldnt shut up about it until the next time we go up and their in the division below which could be a long time!

Any 2 of West Brom, Fulham & Brentford will do me

Five of the current top six were in my predicted top six in August.

The only real surprise is Forest, but credit to them!

The likes of Boro and ourselves having a dip presented an opportunity for someone to emerge from the pack and they have grasped it.

Lamouchi has done an excellent job there and got them playing to their strengths. That said, I’d be surprised if they went up. 

In an ideal world, it’d be WBA, Brentford and Fulham to go up.

But I think Leeds deserve it and they have been one of the best sides in the division for two years now, so if it has to be one of them, let it be Leeds.

It’d be a sickener to see Forest come from nowhere to go up. You just know too that it’d be typical for them to go up, somehow stay up, and not look back.

So yes, definitely not Forest.

Forest by miles,Anything that means we don’t play them is fine by me. The only hesitation I had I thats quite like Leeds and really like Bielsa so wouldn’t mind them going up too.

the one thing I would caveat It all would be that if Forest are going up then I want them to finish second, that way they don’t get the trophy and still don’t get to play at Wembley..

Not sure I'd be bothered if both went up. 

If I had to choose one to not go up; which is what this question becomes to me - it'd be Leeds. Only because they were all talking like the league was done and dusted in November.

I couldn't care less about Leeds. Forest are the only rivals I care enough about to hate the idea of them going up! 

If we were already up ourselves, I'd quite like Forest to get promoted as it would mean playing our local Derby in the Premier League, but for them to go up whilst we're stuck in the Championship for a 12th consecutive Season would depress me

Archived