If you had to pick one...

Sean

Who would you prefer to be promoted?  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Forest get promoted we get to be the longest serving Championship team outright instead of equal with them. 

Having said that though i did vote for Leeds since other than last year there has never really been a rivalry with them in my 20 years as a Derby fan. Seeing Forest promoted on the other hand would make going into work excruciating. I think both will bottle it though, so not too worried.

31 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Forest for me, other than some local rivalry and banter I don't actually mind them too much. At least when they sing about being champions of europe they were, not like Leeds who quite clearly werent and its actually a much bigger thing with Leeds, its just simply bizarre.

The whole spygate issue too, acting like they were wronged by it all, still think they got away lightly because the EFL arent strong enough.

I am not old enough to remember the old days of the rivalry with them, but still love Nigel walking the players through the leeds fans to elland road,

Yep, brilliant. Did that for Brian. 

I have an awful feeling that it may come to Leeds winning against us to secure an auto place over Forest  . If that has a possibility of happening we should all stay at home as it will be misery either way. If i'm pushed might have to take a Leeds win and eternity of grief off there fans who don't consider us rivals in way apparently.  Going to wash my mouth out now .

Think we’ve had a similar question before, it’s an interesting one really. Answered Leeds, because If were not going up, I couldn’t stand to see our biggest rivals up there ahead of us. And forest are our biggest rivals. Simple as that for me, Much as I really do hate Leeds, I don’t care as much about the rivalry with them as I do with Forest, so seeing them up would be the lesser of two evils.

If you asked me the question on the proviso we went up as well however (not happening this season, but theoretically), then I think my answer would be different. Having the rivalry with Forest in the prem would be good fun, so I’d actually be fine with it if we both went up at the same time. Just not them without us. And I really do hate Leeds. Living here you see how obnoxious their fans are. Forest fans live in the past, but they’re not quite as deluded as the Leeds bamfords. Horrible club who I’d hate to see being successful - not because of past rivalries, but just the club In general. There’s a reason “we all hate Leeds scum” exists as a chant across the country. It’s only when faced with the option of seeing them have success or our biggest rivals have success without us that I’d ever wish Leeds well. Otherwise they can fall off the face of the Earth for me.

6 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Being surrounded by f -ers it’s not even a question 

U lot all sunning yourself in Derby have the safety of distance Iv got them all around me 

It’s not even the ones that go week in week out that p me off it’s the fickle fair weather sing when they’re winning one that show their faces when they start winning again and who couldn’t name 3 of the regular starting lineup

dheads ... the lot of em 

Ours are exactly the same!

There you go, @Smyth_18. Done my job.

Archived