Season Ticket Renewals

Poynton ram

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, @B4ev6is, I admire your passion and commitment to The Rams, but I'm going to say something that you most certainly won't like to hear just now...

I seriously hope that one day, you miss a match for someone else.  Someone so special... so wonderful... so beautiful... so charming... that you are happy... or at least prepared... to miss a match, in order to put their feelings first.  Someone even more important then DCFC.  Imagine that!
Spending the rest of your life being in love with the Rams is fantastic.  I get that, I really do.
But finding someone you want to spend the rest of your life with... and making them your number 1 priority... is truly 100 times more fantastic! 

Trust me now.  Thank me later.

Ooh... see how I kept that gender neutral!  How very modern of me!  

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hey, @B4ev6is, I admire your passion and commitment to The Rams, but I'm going to say something that you most certainly won't like to hear just now...

I seriously hope that one day, you miss a match for someone else.  Someone so special... so wonderful... so beautiful... so charming... that you are happy... or at least prepared... to miss a match, in order to put their feelings first.  Someone even more important then DCFC.  Imagine that!
Spending the rest of your life being in love with the Rams is fantastic.  I get that, I really do.
But finding someone you want to spend the rest of your life with... and making them your number 1 priority... is truly 100 times more fantastic! 

Soft lad. ?

I'll be living abroad next year but will be renewing anyway. I've had one for the last 14 years and my (extremely mild) OCD is preventing me from taking a year off. I should be able to get to a few games in August and over Christmas anyway.

I am actually looking at changing my seat for the first time. For the last few years, I've said that I'll stay in the North Stand until the old bloke who sits next to me packs it in, and he's just had his ticket relocated so he doesn't have to climb as many steps. I'll miss him, but I can't wait to get in the middle of some actual atmosphere. I think Huddersfield will be my last game in the seat I've sat in since I was six years old.

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I never had you as an "old softie" (turn of phrase), but you are so right! I met my Mrs Right (nickname "always") at the BBG October 69- DCFC v Man U. Still happy together now! Mind you as she fainted at my feet and I helped her out I missed much of the match which we won 2-0. Man U were a top top side then.

7 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'll be living abroad next year but will be renewing anyway. I've had one for the last 14 years and my (extremely mild) OCD is preventing me from taking a year off. I should be able to get to a few games in August and over Christmas anyway.

I am actually looking at changing my seat for the first time. For the last few years, I've said that I'll stay in the North Stand until the old bloke who sits next to me packs it in, and he's just had his ticket relocated so he doesn't have to climb as many steps. I'll miss him, but I can't wait to get in the middle of some actual atmosphere. I think Huddersfield will be my last game in the seat I've sat in since I was six years old.

We don't want any drunks in South stand D block.

6 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

This has cheered me up so much.. Don't ever change mate. ??

Dont listen to that @Mucker1884 fella. Takes the pee all the time, never know when he is serious. ?

Hey, @B4ev6is, don't listen to @Angry Ram.  He's just  pretending to be nice to you.  He's actually very angry all the time, never know when he's calmed down!   

9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Which ground are you going to?

23 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Me when Chris Martin returned.

Club Statement:

"For all those supporters looking to renew their season ticket in The South Stand for the coming 20/21 season, we are now offering an additional VIP passkey that gives you exclusive access to your own private WC cubicle."

Blimey.  They don't hang about, do they... unlike some!  

43 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh stop it please you’ll make a grown man cry ????

Archived