Season Ticket Renewals

Poynton ram

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Any idea when the letters go out?

I had a feeling it was Feb last year.

The later the better in view of the EFL charge perhaps albeit the club will want the early renewers cash soonest

Why the later the better?

And what has the EFL charge got to do with renewing your season ticket?

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Makes no difference to me. I’ll be renewing regardless of what division we’re in or transfer embargo’s we may face.

It’s in your DNA youth. 

Yes, when you have mentally accepted that you are going to buy them anyway it makes the disappointment of all the false promises of wonderful new signings a complete waste of time. Works for me

Just now, Ewe Ram said:

Because if we are relegated then we may not feel the ticket prices are such good value maybe? 

Fair enough.

My seat will be in exactly the same place and I will still be getting to watch 23 games of 90 minutes, unless we get promoted of course, in which case there will only be 19 games.

36 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Yes, when you have mentally accepted that you are going to buy them anyway it makes the disappointment of all the false promises of wonderful new signings a complete waste of time. Works for me

I'm not sure if you're thinking is the same as mine or if you're being sarcastic. Either way, for me, the renewal of my season ticket isn't dependent on what players we sign or what division we're playing in.

Archived