v Northampton FAC4R replay - Matchday Thread

OohMartWright

We've got 7 fixtures this month, so I imagine that we will rest a few players. It would be good to see some of the younger players in the team again, the more that can make an impression in a first team environment the better. 

I don't expect to see Rooney at all in this game - Sibley, Bird & Knight all in the same team? Trialist to get a game? I imagine Whittaker will start too. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

We've got 7 fixtures this month, so I imagine that we will rest a few players. It would be good to see some of the younger players in the team again, the more that can make an impression in a first team environment the better. 

I don't expect to see Rooney at all in this game - Sibley, Bird & Knight all in the same team? Trialist to get a game? I imagine Whittaker will start too. 

Rooney has already said he was pulled off so he could play again on Tuesday.

1 minute ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

Rooney has already said he was pulled off so he could play again on Tuesday.

More specifically he said he asked to come off.

Well, I've purchased my ticket, on the back of Friday's game being so enjoyable.  But my (Season Ticket) seat was still available.  What is wrong with my seat?  Why has nobody snapped it up already?  Well, sod the lot of you... Too Late... I'm havin' it!  

?

Archived