Max Bird

dazzadcfc

23 hours ago, dazzadcfc said:

What a quality young player we have, models his game on Michael Carrick and you can tell.

There was an occasion Max got Rooney out of trouble and got an applause from Wayne, also mentioned him in the MOM presentation.

Plays like a seasoned pro.

Well in Max

Yes, good news since the likes of Max Bird will have to step up to play regular 1st team football next season. 

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/02/2020 at 21:37, BramcoteRam84 said:

He’s literally doubled in size in the last 12 months.

Really?

p.s. did you know he only has four toes?

On 02/02/2020 at 12:32, Coconut said:

That would make him the world's tallest man at 12'2", which to be fair is probably about as tall as he's feeling after recent performances!

His dad was 6’ 7” to be fair! Played basketball at a high level and a properly decent chap. Max played in an u23 match the day after his dad suddenly passed so he’s made of stern stuff. 

He absolutely does deserve all the plaudits and success. He’s a cracking lad and I suspect there’s some growing left in him yet - he could be a monster!

On 01/02/2020 at 01:32, AndyinLiverpool said:

Why not try not judging?

It's impossible not to. As far as I'm aware, @RiddingsRam wasn't slating him and calling him crap. It's natural to form an opinion after watching a player, but it doesn't mean that the opinion has to stay the same.

If we can't judge a young player after a few games, does that mean we can't say he's amazing if he scores a hat-trick in every game?

1 minute ago, Ramslaar said:

I will put my neck out now this kid will go on to play for england.

I would agree but if you told me in 14/15 that of the players in our team, Lingard would start for England in a World Cup and Hughes would not have a cap, I would have laughed.

3 hours ago, Ramslaar said:

I will put my neck out now this kid will go on to play for england.

Not sure yet. Off the ball he’s tactically disciplined and now needs to start winning the ball more. Get to Thorne, Bielik and Mascarell levels (the latter of whom only won the ball so much because he wasn’t disciplined). 

On it, he’s been tidy so far. Hasn’t shown much of a range of passing other than spreading the play to the full-backs. This may not be his fault as it’s hard for a sitter to play through the lines in a 4231. 

Signs though. Let’s get him being more physical and slowly give him more responsibility to start orchestrating. 

1 hour ago, cannable said:

Not sure yet. Off the ball he’s tactically disciplined and now needs to start winning the ball more. Get to Thorne, Bielik and Mascarell levels (the latter of whom only won the ball so much because he wasn’t disciplined). 

On it, he’s been tidy so far. Hasn’t shown much of a range of passing other than spreading the play to the full-backs. This may not be his fault as it’s hard for a sitter to play through the lines in a 4231. 

Signs though. Let’s get him being more physical and slowly give him more responsibility to start orchestrating. 

Agree with all you have said. Max off the field has such a huge hunger for the game and as a young lad he is so disciplined with his diet his training etc.he has all the will to be a  very big success as long as he maintains those things he will be fine as he is also a very clever lad.i know it prob to early to truly say about becoming an international but iv been watching youth lads for some years now and iv never been to far away.

1 hour ago, cannable said:

As for his range of passing i get what your saying but he a very different kind of midfielder than perhaps your thinking.look at makelele all he used to do was win it then give it to the players that can.i know birdy is no were near that level yet but thats what i believe he will end up playing like.how ever im known to be wrong alot so......

Archived