Player to Hull City

StarterForTen

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

If we loan out Marriott to a team higher up than us in the league and replace him with the Villa striker then it'll be possibly the worst transfer window we've had since we sold Rasiak at midnight.

Absolutely horrendous. I don't think I'd be alone in saying how angry a lot of fans would be. 

I'd also feel sorry for Hull if they went from Bowen to Jozefzoon. 

Chill out youth

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

These are my favourite sort of thread. Could be made up rubbish, could be a random ITK source. Either way it's a glimmer of entertainment on a pretty depressing day.

Please don't lock it mods.

It is a depressing day ! I have a funeral to attend a retirement doo to attend and a very inconvenient football match vs stoke city to attend on a Friday night which I hope we actually win please!

12 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

These are my favourite sort of thread. Could be made up rubbish, could be a random ITK source. Either way it's a glimmer of entertainment on a pretty depressing day.

Please don't lock it mods.

There seems to be a few rumours about a 'high earner' leaving the club. Coupled with Cocu saying he expects another player to leave...

Look at the high earners at the club minus Rooney -

Davies, Wisdom, Forsyth, Huddlestone, Lawrence, Anya, Martin, Malone or Waghorn. I may have missed one or two. 

Looking at the names above if one of those were to leave would it really have a massive effect on us? None of those has excelled this season. The only negative result would be if one were to leave we may be short in that position. 

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Look at the high earners at the club minus Rooney -

Davies, Wisdom, Forsyth, Huddlestone, Lawrence, Anya, Martin, Malone or Waghorn. I may have missed one or two. 

Looking at the names above if one of those were to leave would it really have a massive effect on us? None of those has excelled this season. The only negative result would be if one were to leave we may be short in that position. 

Well it wouldn’t be Anya would it! - I would suspect jafoozon would make sense for both clubs and balance out probable Hull departures 

36 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I’m sure some people would love it to be Lawrence but like it or not he’s currently the best “winger” we have at the club, we’d be even more screwed if he left now....

Not a winger though is he...

Could easily see it being Lawrence. Last of the Summer Wino’s our the door. 

Would you miss him? Nope 

Archived