Player to Hull City

StarterForTen

First off, this is an unsubstantiated link. Please delete if this breaks 'the rules'. My posting history shows I'm not much of a rumour monger so wasn't sure to share or not.

A business contact of mine who works within the media department of Hull FC (Super League club who share KCOM stadium with Hull City) has messaged me this morning to say Hull City are looking to sign a player from Derby if Bowen leaves. No names proffered, but one would assume it's a wide attacker.

Lawrence, Jozefzoon, Waghorn??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

First off, this is an unsubstantiated link. Please delete if this breaks 'the rules'. My posting history shows I'm not much of a rumour monger so wasn't sure to share or not.

A business contact of mine who works within the media department of Hull FC (Super League club who share KCOM stadium with Hull City) has messaged me this morning to say Hull City are looking to sign a player from Derby if Bowen leaves. No names proffered, but one would assume it's a wide attacker.

My guess out of the three would be Lawrence, the last booze boy.

3 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Well that’s none of them ! 

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

If we’re signing Hepburn- Murphy it would suggest we need to ship a striker out. Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see Marriott go to Hull to link up with Maddison 

and they  will tear the league apart together.

If we loan out Marriott to a team higher up than us in the league and replace him with the Villa striker then it'll be possibly the worst transfer window we've had since we sold Rasiak at midnight.

Absolutely horrendous. I don't think I'd be alone in saying how angry a lot of fans would be. 

I'd also feel sorry for Hull if they went from Bowen to Jozefzoon. 

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

If we loan out Marriott to a team higher up than us in the league and replace him with the Villa striker then it'll be possibly the worst transfer window we've had since we sold Rasiak at midnight.

Absolutely horrendous. I don't think I'd be alone in saying how angry a lot of fans would be. 

I'd also feel sorry for Hull if they went from Bowen to Jozefzoon. 

Chill out youth

Archived