Rushian Hepburn-Murphy signed on loan for season (under 23s)

51 minutes ago, Jram said:

I always rated Rawson so was surprised when they let him go

same with Max Hunt actually but it seems quite difficult for centre backs to break through. Can’t think of the last one Derby even got close to bringing through? Was Leacock academy?

27 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

We bought Leacock from Fulham.

Mark O'Brien was drafted in but played in the under 18s. Shame things didn't work out for him, I thought he was really promising.

There's Matt Carbon.

Then you're probably going back to Ticker Daniel 🐏

Miles Addison, Chris Riggott and Steve Elliott are the main 3 CBs we have had come through. Ian Evatt had a good career. There was also Pablo Mills and Nathan Doyle, but neither really played CB for us. There is also Huddlestone who had a season where he played CB for a lot of it. 

29 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

We bought Leacock from Fulham.

Mark O'Brien was drafted in but played in the under 18s. Shame things didn't work out for him, I thought he was really promising.

There's Matt Carbon.

Then you're probably going back to Ticker Daniel 🐏

I think we bought Matt Carbon from Lincoln City. 

8 hours ago, rynny said:

Miles Addison, Chris Riggott and Steve Elliott are the main 3 CBs we have had come through. Ian Evatt had a good career. There was also Pablo Mills and Nathan Doyle, but neither really played CB for us. There is also Huddlestone who had a season where he played CB for a lot of it. 

And Lewin Nyatanga too. 

When you look at the list like that it seems we're better at producing CBs than strikers. The last striker we had come through was probably Phil Gee! 

8 hours ago, rynny said:

Nyatanga

2 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

And Lewin Nyatanga too. 

When you look at the list like that it seems we're better at producing CBs than strikers. The last striker we had come through was probably Phil Gee! 

Bennett, Ball, Ojamaa, Ainsworth player as a CF for parts of his career, Mcleod, Tudgay, Marvin Robinson. Zanzala and Kwame Thomas may still make it as football league players

28 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

And Lewin Nyatanga too. 

Was Dean Sturridge one of our own or did with buy him?

Malcolm Christie was a little bit like Bogle in that we purchased him from much lower down the footballing ladder, he stayed the reserves and eventually broke through.

39 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

And Lewin Nyatanga too. 

38 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Nyatanga

I always forget Nyatanga. 

14 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

And Lewin Nyatanga too. 

Phil gee was signed and went straight into the reserves / first team squad. He was a Ron Jukes ‘superscout’ find. 
from gresley?

On 29/06/2020 at 08:22, therealhantsram said:

And Lewin Nyatanga too. 

We did give mick quinn a free transfer.  He scored a few and that guy Brett Angell who got loads for Southend but was probably about championship standard.   Mark Hateley was a Derby lad and i believe he had trials here- missed out there. 

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2020 at 13:41, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We did give mick quinn a free transfer.  He scored a few and that guy Brett Angell who got loads for Southend but was probably about championship standard.   Mark Hateley was a Derby lad and i believe he had trials here- missed out there. 

Phil Boyer started at T'Rams to but never played for us. Got an England cap later on though