Mike Te Wierik - Signed pre contract, joining in the summer

Kyle guest

7 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Dare I say it, but...Percy might be wrong.

Things are going to move really quickly tomorrow. As they always do. I think if we're keen, and the player is keen, then we might be able to sort something.

We might even have something up our sleeve for the wide attacking position. 

Let's see. I'm weirdly optimistic.

It’s the hope that kills you...

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Not sure what's I'm most focused on today.  11pm transfer deadline or 11pm EU exit deadline. ?

I’m concentrating on transfer deadline day, as we’ve already voted to leave an unelected, anti democratic bureaucracy who waste billions every year, but still have the EFL to deal with.

29 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I’m concentrating on transfer deadline day, as we’ve already voted to leave an unelected, anti democratic bureaucracy who waste billions every year, but still have the EFL to deal with.

Lol, can we vote to leave them ?

2 hours ago, BucksRam said:

Not sure what's I'm most focused on today.  11pm transfer deadline or 11pm EU exit deadline. ?

1 hour ago, Kinder said:

I’m more excited about the tax return deadline.

There's a chant in there ... (to the rhythm of 1-2, 1-2-3, 1-2-3-4, 1-2!)

E - U

E - F - L

H - M - R - C

Duck off!

(Although in case anyone wants to know, I'm actually in favour of international co-operation)

2 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

We must be in really bad state to not be able to sign a guy with 6 months left. Cocu said the efl charge and investment hasn't affected this window which is rubbish something is going on we dont know maybe we have a wage cap for any incomings or something 

Ever thought that maybe his current club don't want him to leave in this window ??

8 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Ever thought that maybe his current club don't want him to leave in this window ??

Once the pressure in a nuclear reactor becomes too great, it's too late to push in the control rods and a meltdown is inevitable.

See Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukushima and dcfans Transfer Forum.

Archived