Mike Te Wierik - Signed pre contract, joining in the summer

Kyle guest

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Who to believe...John Percy or The Athletic.  I guess I'd rather we didn't sign anyone instead of a last minute cr4p panic buy/loan but c'mon Derby you've got 26 hrs to pull a ?out of a ?and give is something to smile about.

Both. Says other teams are in for him, that’s why it’s not happening quite possibly. Anywhere but Derby he’s probably said to his agent?

6 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Who to believe...John Percy or The Athletic.  I guess I'd rather we didn't sign anyone instead of a last minute cr4p panic buy/loan but c'mon Derby you've got 26 hrs to pull a ?out of a ?and give is something to smile about.

That’s the problem who do u believe I don’t think even the club knows what’s happening. John Percy is usually the ITK but didn’t he say the investment was meant to be done in Dec ??‍♂️

51 minutes ago, Topram said:

Just end this season now

If the window closes and we've got the same squad as it stands right now, we'll bloody well need the season to end, or else we really will be in the mire with a very real possibility of relegation.

Hell even just the addition of a defender does nothing to solve the lack of creativity or pace up field.

There wasn't any need for the mass panic back in December (or that sleepwalking crap) because we were waiting for players to return from injury, we had Rooney coming in and the promise of a full transfer window to get some pace and creativity in the side.

As it stands we've reduced the squad depth, lost our record signing to an ACL, face the possibility of a points deduction and well, it feels like we're ducked.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

If the window closes and we've got the same squad as it stands right now, we'll bloody well need the season to end,  because it's got relegation written all over it it.

Hell even just the addition of a defender does nothing to solve the lack of creativity or pace up field.

There wasn't any need for the mass panic back in December because we were waiting for players to return from injury, we had Rooney coming in and the promise of a full transfer window to get some pace and creativity in the side.

Now we've reduced the squad depth, lost our record signing to an ACL, face the possibility of a points deduction and well, it feels like we're ducked.

Exactly but delete this post because you’ll get poo of someone for having your own opinions which aren’t all positive, we needed signings because our attacking football is rubbish and let’s be honest Derby fans don’t do boring football Pearson, Rowett , clement etc 

Dare I say it, but...Percy might be wrong.

Things are going to move really quickly tomorrow. As they always do. I think if we're keen, and the player is keen, then we might be able to sort something.

We might even have something up our sleeve for the wide attacking position. 

Let's see. I'm weirdly optimistic.

5 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Thing is we signed him and he failed, largely due to bizzare fitness issues with his insoles, and that seemed to scare us away from foreign markets. Shouldn’t let the odd player not working out restrict our scouting range. Hopefully if we sign this lad it’ll signal a return to signings from abroad.

Twas more that your post reminded me of what I said about albentosa at the time and it when downhill fast!

if we sign this guy I hope he does well as we’ve been allergic to the foreign market for quite some time

3 hours ago, JayRam1 said:

That’s the problem who do u believe I don’t think even the club knows what’s happening. John Percy is usually the ITK but didn’t he say the investment was meant to be done in Dec ??‍♂️

Tbf Morris himself said it would be done in december..

Archived