ROOOOOOOOOOOONEH

TuffLuff

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

He's just so smart.

Also I think his discipline is perfectly fine - 1 yellow in 7 games is it?

Very noticeable! That hospital tackle, he was up and almost smiled. Zero reaction. And notice his requests to the ref, he has the hands behind his back approach, ‘Excuse me sir but I believe that was a foul on one of my players’........confused i don't know what to do with my hands GIF by Brett Eldredge

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Very noticeable! That hospital tackle, he was up and almost smiled. Zero reaction. And notice his requests to the ref, he has the hands behind his back approach, ‘Excuse me sir but I believe that was a foul on one of my players’........confused i don't know what to do with my hands GIF by Brett Eldredge

Yep I almost think combined with this approach (undoubtedly learnt over the years) his name carries a little more respect.

He’s really starting to get sharp now, and it’s noticeable in his performance levels increasing. Absolutely ran the show yesterday. Easily his best performance in a Derby shirt to date. He barely wasted a pass, and some of his touches were just unbelievable - you don’t lose that part of your game as a former world class player. Stoke couldn’t live with him no matter how close they got to him - his assist for Bogle was one very few players could manage. And he finally scored a freekick too!

Archived