Hatchet Harry DLF

Angry Ram

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Me neither might be worth a read to remind me of the good old days.

Always thought we shyed away from these things. Most of these books are pretty poo to be honest, everyone was undefeated and super human. Those who were around in those days, know that’s crap. 

Just now, Angry Ram said:

Always thought we shyed away from these things. Most of these books are pretty poo to be honest, everyone was undefeated and super human. Those who were around in those days, know that’s crap. 

I was never in the DLF as such but I used to go to games in a white coat with a big Ram on the back with all the players names on it .Never went looking for trouble as such but dressed like that it did find me on occasions .

5 hours ago, King Kevin said:

I was never in the DLF as such but I used to go to games in a white coat with a big Ram on the back with all the players names on it .Never went looking for trouble as such but dressed like that it did find me on occasions .

I remember similarly dressed gentlemen at Wolves bitd, they liked a butchers coat with poorly spelt names on them the old dingles did.

Hahahaha......Axeram would have been a better name than Hatchet Harry for a mythical DLF thug.

We could have our own version of a Marvel hero, feck Thor, what about AxeRam.....a young wannabe hooligan was chased into a disused building adjacent to the RollsRoyce works.....Millwall's F troop, led by Harry the Dog, were hot on the tail of the young Popsider who had bravely defended the Vulcan Street section before becoming isolated from his friends following a melee in Ivy Square. It was every man for himself, a scramble over a barbed wire wall, slipping through a boarded up window only to be immersed in a bath of radioactive waste from the RR nuclear facility......suddenly the young pretender is transformed into a superhero with powers to beam himself directly from Table 3 in Bubbles to Platform 1 on Midland Station to thwack, whack and pow the sad remnants of the F troop.....

7 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Hahahaha......Axeram would have been a better name than Hatchet Harry for a mythical DLF thug.

We could have our own version of a Marvel hero, feck Thor, what about AxeRam.....a young wannabe hooligan was chased into a disused building adjacent to the RollsRoyce works.....Millwall's F troop, led by Harry the Dog, were hot on the tail of the young Popsider who had bravely defended the Vulcan Street section before becoming isolated from his friends following a melee in Ivy Square. It was every man for himself, a scramble over a barbed wire wall, slipping through a boarded up window only to be immersed in a bath of radioactive waste from the RR nuclear facility......suddenly the young pretender is transformed into a superhero with powers to beam himself directly from Table 3 in Bubbles to Platform 1 on Midland Station to thwack, whack and pow the sad remnants of the F troop.....

Can’t wait for the next instalment me.

19 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Originally thought this was another 'factual' account of a firm but after reading into it, it's complete fiction ? 

Chop up members of rival gangs ffs. Just strange that they used the DLF when many others would probably sell more. Millwall, West Ham etc.

No one was more feared amongst Britain’s football hooligans than Hatchet Harry. As leader of the Derby Lunatic Fringe (DLF), a bunch of violent thugs who followed Derby County around the country but only to fight, beat, or in Harry’s case chop up members of rival hooligan firms, Harry was instrumental in transforming the firm from a bunch of pathetic lowlifes to the hardest firm in the country before he was declared insane and committed to Broadmoor for the rest of his natural life. Hatchet Harry is the story of one man’s determination to rise to very top of the hooligan world and who did so no matter who he had to stab, glass or behead in the process.

4 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Originally thought this was another 'factual' account of a firm but after reading into it, it's complete fiction ? 

Chop up members of rival gangs ffs. Just strange that they used the DLF when many others would probably sell more. Millwall, West Ham etc.

No one was more feared amongst Britain’s football hooligans than Hatchet Harry. As leader of the Derby Lunatic Fringe (DLF), a bunch of violent thugs who followed Derby County around the country but only to fight, beat, or in Harry’s case chop up members of rival hooligan firms, Harry was instrumental in transforming the firm from a bunch of pathetic lowlifes to the hardest firm in the country before he was declared insane and committed to Broadmoor for the rest of his natural life. Hatchet Harry is the story of one man’s determination to rise to very top of the hooligan world and who did so no matter who he had to stab, glass or behead in the process.

He sounds nice.

20 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I am thinking he will join the forum and can help us Nazi's out on the politics thread. Just what we need, fit right in.

You'll never get him accepted by the rest of the Nazis. As they'll claim with the inclusion of Harry into the group, they might be perceived as fluid gender lefty snowflakes.

13 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

just read the sample of this. absolute baalocks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HATCHET-HARRY-FOOTBALL-HOOLIGAN-LUNATIC-ebook/dp/B08273GDXD

amusing baalocks though

The author has somewhat overplayed their hand in the opening few paragraphs. They don't really let the reader discover the protagonist and unfold the layers of his character.

And they appear to have drawn the cover themselves.

44 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Not me guvnor, tools are for cowards.

It did remind me of the time one lad that travelled with the DLF occasionally, put an axe into the door of a pub full of the ICF's finest before some CS gas was thrown in.

I know a few tools who are cowards. 

On 28/01/2020 at 17:25, Angry Ram said:

Anyone read this? Just appeared on my Twitter timeline, never heard of it before.

No such person, As some one who knew the ones pre DLF...Lightning, Orielly, Owen, Howard, Acca, Clark, Herbie, Geordie and more,  To the ones in the DLF from it's inception around 1983 until old age crept upon them, Harry the Hatchet never existed.

The Brimson lads were the origanal Wanna Beees, Never into FV, But made a few bob writing fiction.

There was a guy who used to sit in the Vulcan Pub with an axe in his overcoat most days, But NEVER attended football matches.

Yours Truely.....OH.

Archived