Kobe Bryant

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man this is devastating. I played as a kid, largely because of this guy. He was talented, relentless and was a stone cold competitor. Such a tragedy. For anyone into the US sports scene, this is practically national mourning. This is akin to someone like Beckham dying. 

basketball nba GIF

26 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Tell you what though, I’m steering clear of helicopters when I make my millions. 

I know the chance of a crash is probably not higher than in a car....but yeah I really don’t trust helicopters and feel like I ever want to get in one.

46 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Horrible. A truly transcendent sporting great! 

I can't even imagine what his wife and children are going through - it must be relentlessly mental anguish. I just hope they get the support they need.   

Especially seeing as that gutter news site TMZ broke the story before they were notified of their deaths by authorities, shameful.

A lot of celebrity & sportsmans deaths just pass me by, but this one has really saddened me.  My fave player when I was a kid was Jordan, but this guy was not only a flat out baller, but pretty much universally love by his piers and fans.  Something that you can't say about my idol...

Hard to know what to say as @Srg pointed out he's as well known and popular over here as Beckham is, maybe more so. Incredibly sad.

Even Trump managed to stop his Twitter ranting about impeachment for a moment to acknowledge his passing.

I'm with @ramsbottom TMZ are lower than a gutter, utterly disgusting that they'd break the news before his family were informed.

1 hour ago, David said:

Word for word.

Unbelievable. Would have been better to say nothing,  is obvious that whoever posted it on their behalf is only thinking about their own PR.

No class.

6 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Unbelievable. Would have been better to say nothing,  is obvious that whoever posted it on their behalf is only thinking about their own PR.

No class.

BBC have gone one step further using footage of LeBron whilst covering his death. Not good, not good at all.

3 hours ago, David said:

BBC have gone one step further using footage of LeBron whilst covering his death. Not good, not good at all.

That's incredible. They don't even look similar. I wish they'd just gone a little further and used a picture of Pau Gasol.

Archived