FA Cup Fifth Round Draw - 27/01 19:19

Sean

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

It would be great to beat Northampton and play Manure. But it would be even better for those supporters wanting Manure tickets, to get off their backsides and buy tickets for the replay. 

Yes, if priority was given to people who actually do! 

If we get beat, then yes its disappointing, however I'm not doing this to sound condescending, but wouldn't it be great for Northampton to play man utd at their ground.

Obviously hope we win, but I would be too gutted to see the team that beats us get that game.

1 minute ago, KBB said:

If we get beat, then yes its disappointing, however I'm not doing this to sound condescending, but wouldn't it be great for Northampton to play man utd at their ground.

Obviously hope we win, but I would be too gutted to see the team that beats us get that game.

I remember the last time that happened, George Best scored 6 in an 8-2 win for United. 

Assuming we get by Northampton who will be up for the replay now its Wayne Rooneys dream tie

Forget making  changes in the replay lets blow Northampton away and fill PP,Man Utd will play a strong side they have nothing else to play for they did at Tranmere,very intriguing 

4 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I remember the last time that happened, George Best scored 6 in an 8-2 win for United. 

It was the last time they reached the 5th round as well. I bet Northampton fans are saying that its written in the stars. 

8 minutes ago, ram59 said:

It was the last time they reached the 5th round as well. I bet Northampton fans are saying that its written in the stars. 

The like was for knowing that was the last time they got to the 5th round - not the written in the stars bit. ?

58 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

It would be great to beat Northampton and play Manure. But it would be even better for those supporters wanting Manure tickets, to get off their backsides and buy tickets for the replay. 

There's no need to be so judgemental, everyone is entitled to choose whether to attend or not.

Having said that, as a season ticket holder who probably won't be at the Northampton game, I would support priority given, assuming we manage to get through, to those who bought tickets for the Northampton game.

I think I'm saying pretty much the same as you but a bit more politely. 

Hi everyone Cobblers fan in peace.

I am looking forward to the replay, we'll most likely sell our allocation so the atmosphere should be great. We will have Scott Wharton back from suspension, who has been by far our best player, a centre back on loan from Blackburn. If we can also get Alan McCormack fit and playing we should have our strongest team available and we do seem to play more football away from home.

On a sidenote, i am going with my dad who has a walking stick and so cant stand for long. Our seats are in row BB, block A, which are right near the front. I'm just a tad worried that stewards will be standing up for the majority of the game blocking our view. I know home fans obviously dont sit there, but does anyone sitting near the away end know if they do stand all game, and whether it would be worth changing seats?

Regards

3 minutes ago, CobblerK said:

I am looking forward to the replay, we'll most likely sell our allocation so the atmosphere should be great. We will have Scott Wharton back from suspension, who has been by far our best player, a centre back on loan from Blackburn. If we can also get Alan McCormack fit and playing we should have our strongest team available and we do seem to play more football away from home.

On a sidenote, i am going with my dad who has a walking stick and so cant stand for long. Our seats are in row BB, block A, which are right near the front. I'm just a tad worried that stewards will be standing up for the majority of the game blocking our view. I know home fans obviously dont sit there, but does anyone sitting near the away end know if they do stand all game, and whether it would be worth changing seats?

Regards

It may be best to contact the club regarding your concerns for your dad. There is a stadium liaison officer that @Van Cone De Head may be able to help you with the contact details for. Good luck for the rest of the season but not for the replay. ?

10 minutes ago, CobblerK said:

Regards

Just tell them to move out of the way, they're not ogres, and you're not Forest or Leeds, we're a welcoming bunch, Stewards included ?

Archived