We need get pp rocking for replay

B4ev6is

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Cobb said:

Just over 3,000 tickets sold so far, will sell more tonight as we have a home game. Not bad as at this point we dont know when the game is. Hows the home sales going ?

Have you guys not discovered the media at all in Northants, Game is on Tues Feb 4th 7-45pm Kick off.

The home sails have been despatched to the Island of Tahiti to get HMS Bounty home as their old ones were damp and mouldy.

1 hour ago, Cobb said:

Just over 3,000 tickets sold so far, will sell more tonight as we have a home game. Not bad as at this point we dont know when the game is. Hows the home sales going ?

better support than most teams in the championship!!!!

27 minutes ago, Squid said:

better support than most teams in the championship!!!!

Good sales but don't make the mistake of thinking this is standard for Northampton. I can't imagine for one minute they would get anywhere near that number if it wasn't for the magic of the FA cup (if that still exists). Similar to Oxford United taking nearly 4000 to Newcastle. 

4 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Good sales but don't make the mistake of thinking this is standard for Northampton. I can't imagine for one minute they would get anywhere near that number if it wasn't for the magic of the FA cup (if that still exists). Similar to Oxford United taking nearly 4000 to Newcastle. 

no of course not mate, i was just tekkin the pish?

On 28/01/2020 at 16:13, Cobb said:

Not been confirmed according to the FA as they are waiting to see which games are on TV, or has that not reached your part of the world yet??

TV coverage for the replays are Oxford v Newcastle on the BBC and Spurs v Southampton on BT

http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/jan/29/290120-fa-cup-4r-replays-tv

On 26/01/2020 at 01:31, B4ev6is said:

Well lads need a lift at the moment but lets young how can be when everyone pulling right direction get us to the 5th round of the fa cup. Lets get pp around 20k mark I know some of you not keen on the fa cup but I feel if we can get a good cup run going get good feeling back again as efl spoiled that feeling back.

But we all must keep behind the lads and once only way were going to get out of this mess and show young lads the love and how much we all care about Derby county.

It’s a two way street though isn’t it 

give us something ... anything to get behind and we will

but when the dust settles and it’s slow, lethargic and lacking in any sort of tempo or quality it’s hard to get exited 

Archived