We need get pp rocking for replay

B4ev6is

4 minutes ago, Cobb said:

Thanks for the info, might be worth parking close to the Stadium early PM then making our way up to the City Centre, then drink our way back.

Not alot of options early PM on Pride Park, It's a huge Business Park with NO on street parking, Some businesses charge for parking but that's closer to kick off, Keep away from the Wyvern retail park it's time limited with a parking fine.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Why do so many season ticket holders apparently choose not to go to a home game? Is it purely down to paying out £15.00? 

For some it's also the distance I would imagine. I think there are quite a few that travel reasonable distances for home games and don't fancy Northampton enough especially mid week.

It's not too bad for me (only just over 60 mile round trip) but I'm not sure I'll be there. 

Plenty still moaning about the prices on Twitter. Self-entitled gobshites, most of them. Or harking back to the days when we used to get cup vouchers in the season ticket books! 

If you don't want to pay, don't come. Simple.

Northampton bringing a load because it's a big game for them and they are in good form. They are also aware what a big difference the revenue will make to their season.

I suspect even swanky Derby will be grateful of the income. And we ought to be glad other teams still see us as a big draw.

We like a good day out , that's why we will bring loads, took 7,500 to MK for a cup replay and lost. Took 5,000 to Liverpool and won, both were great days out, cant see why Pride Park will be any different.  We never expect to win therefore we have nothing to lose. If we can out do you on your own patch, then all well and good. If you dont fancy it fair enough, we just like to watch our team play.

11 minutes ago, Cobb said:

We like a good day out , that's why we will bring loads, took 7,500 to MK for a cup replay and lost. Took 5,000 to Liverpool and won, both were great days out, cant see why Pride Park will be any different.  We never expect to win therefore we have nothing to lose. If we can out do you on your own patch, then all well and good. If you dont fancy it fair enough, we just like to watch our team play.

It's a fixture that's feasibley new to us all ,  Last time Northampton played in Derby was 1967  may you enjoy your time at Pride Park  

24 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

He/she never struck me as coming across cocky B4. Using his/her words, I quote “We never expect to win therefore we have nothing to lose. If we can out do you on your own patch, then all well and good“

Well to me that came across that way thinking coming to pp and roll us over I dont think so.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well to me that came across that way thinking coming to pp and roll us over I dont think so.

They might yet. We need to be so much better.

Archived