We need get pp rocking for replay

B4ev6is

Well lads need a lift at the moment but lets young how can be when everyone pulling right direction get us to the 5th round of the fa cup. Lets get pp around 20k mark I know some of you not keen on the fa cup but I feel if we can get a good cup run going get good feeling back again as efl spoiled that feeling back.

But we all must keep behind the lads and once only way were going to get out of this mess and show young lads the love and how much we all care about Derby county.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I doubt Northampton will want us to do cheap tickets what with them getting a share of the revenue.

The hardcore support will go wether it’s £10,£20 or £25.

Tickets are on sale. £15 adults £10 18 - 21.

Sit where you want apart from the director’s box.

1 hour ago, Van Gritters said:

Tickets are on sale. £15 adults £10 18 - 21.

Sit where you want apart from the director’s box.

Yes, we're having a change of seat. Great that under 12s are free, too - that ought to drag some families in who usually can't afford to go to games. Should be a good atmosphere. 

On the attendance, if Northampton can sell their full 15% which they've asked for, surely us locals can make the effort?

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, we're having a change of seat. Great that under 12s are free, too - that ought to drag some families in who usually can't afford to go to games. Should be a good atmosphere. 

On the attendance, if Northampton can sell their full 15% which they've asked for, surely us locals can make the effort?

Ooh, out of the posh seats.  Where you going to sit?

Archived