Animals Acting Like Tw*ts

Comrade 86

So our transfer window is fooked, our investor is flaky, our key signing is crocked, our ex-skipper has smashed his leg up and is suing us and Marriott our great white hope looks more and more like a great white dope but hey, all is not lost. Why? Well because animals are jerks and that's funny, right? 

So to brighten up your weekend and help you get over the fact we only drew with Northampton, here's some animals doing what they do best and being compete tw*ts. 

Evil Cat With Superpowers

giphy.gif

Barsteward cat

giphy.gif

Homicidal cat

giphy.gif

Cat with anger issues

giphy.gif

Stubborn AF dog

giphy.gif

Thieving barsteward dog

giphy.gif

twit dog

giphy.gif

Annoying twit dog

giphy.gif

Hooligan hound

giphy.gif

Teabagging the cat dog

giphy.gif

My dog is a jerk dog

giphy.gif

Child-hating horse

giphy.gif

Mental horse

giphy.gif

Millwall horse

giphy.gif

Car-hating horse

giphy.gif

Panda being a jerk

giphy.gif

twit Dolphin

giphy.gif

Ungrateful ninja monkey twit

giphy.gif

Pervy orangutan

giphy.gif

Thieving barsteward monkey

giphy.gif

...and finally, a pisstaking alpaca

giphy.gif

Feel free to add your favourite animals being twits gifs if like me you're fed up with footy and bored AF.

Cheers,

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

This one needs a caption really, something like, 'no I've no idea what happened to the cushions, I promise!' or maybe 'no, it wasn't me it was that barsteward cat, she's trying to frame me' ?

I’d like to speak to my attorney.?

16 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

This one needs a caption really, something like, 'no I've no idea what happened to the cushions, I promise!' or maybe 'no, it wasn't me it was that barsteward cat, she's trying to frame me' ?

I had a dog that did this .. all the time in my at home office. “He’s not there, I know .. I’ll empty the bin and leave everything all over the floor” ... did the same if we went out without him. No big disaster .. just empty the bin, scatter everything  .. you bar stewards .. you went out without me ! .. well F your bin I’ll show ya ! “ ... it was a classic stamping feet thing... the. You got back and the look was .. “yeah, funny that isn’t it .. I wonder who did it ? .. Me ? Naaa I was asleep, must have been a ghost” 

Miss you Alfie 

C1BB3421-70DD-47CF-AB28-EEC7C10E2F05.jpeg

Archived