Harold Moukoudi-joined Boro

DCFC1388

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to have made a fair few appearances in Ligue one this season... could’ve been quite a coup if we were able to pull it off to be fair. With his pedigree he could’ve been top drawer at this level, and exactly the quality of player we need going forwards to push up towards the promotion spots. Doesn’t look like they want to loan him out though so I guess this is a non starter.

Playing Devils advocate, I doubt we ever genuinely wanted this bloke. Benkovic is clearly the centre half that we want, and I suspect we’ve deliberately released news of us looking at other options to try and push Leicester to complete the deal over the next couple of days.

3 minutes ago, sage said:

Is anyone else worried that Brighton have said they want Clarke back?

Our strongest links this window have all been with CBs

Dosn't it need all 3 parties to agree to a full season loan ending in January? Set Matt Clarke's views on one side cos he'll do what he's told to do, but we would have to agree to him going back.

I think our interest is much more because we are short of pacy, ball playing CBs and we are limited in cover to Andre

7 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Dosn't it need all 3 parties to agree to a full season loan ending in January? Set Matt Clarke's views on one side cos he'll do what he's told to do, but we would have to agree to him going back.

I think our interest is much more because we are short of pacy, ball playing CBs and we are limited in cover to Andre

Yes it is all three and the chances of Derby agreeing are slim

Archived