Harold Moukoudi-joined Boro

DCFC1388

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

.for who ? Why waste money? Just for a loan of about 3 months ?

Because he was clearly our first choice target. Know nothing about the lad, but it isn’t a good signing when you’re missing our on players you’ve chased the whole window to teams in the same division. If he improves the team, he’s not a waste of money. And I can imagine there’d be an outside chance of a perm at the end, if they investment finally goes through and we become less cash strapped. I can see Leicester selling up In the summer, though a lower prem team would likely come in.

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Because he was clearly our first choice target. Know nothing about the lad, but it isn’t a good signing when you’re missing our on players you’ve chased the whole window to teams in the same division. If he improves the team, he’s not a waste of money. And I can imagine there’d be an outside chance of a perm at the end, if they investment finally goes through and we become less cash strapped. I can see Leicester selling up In the summer, though a lower prem team would likely come in.

Even with investment, I doubt we'd be stumping up £15m+ for a centre half in the summer. Leciester paid £13m and are hardly going to sell him for less than that...

15 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Even with investment, I doubt we'd be stumping up £15m+ for a centre half in the summer. Leciester paid £13m and are hardly going to sell him for less than that...

I’m not so sure. He’s not been playing much football the last 6 months, so unless he has an absolutely storming loan, I can see him being a Bielik type deal to sign. Expensive and unlikely, but not absolutely impossible imo

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’m not so sure. He’s not been playing much football the last 6 months, so unless he has an absolutely storming loan, I can see him being a Bielik type deal to sign. Expensive and unlikely, but not absolutely impossible imo

And broken by Christmas 

On 31/01/2020 at 18:07, Rample said:

I  blame Gibson - no doubt telling him we'll be bankrupted, deducted points, finish bottom and he won't get paid.

There does genuinly seem to be that perception with other clubs fans that we have no money, thats not the case at all. We are just limited on what we are ALLOWED. Mel is still an absolute cash machine

Archived