Hamer

Bogle    Wisdom    Clarke    Lowe

Holmes     Huddlestone 

Waghorn    Rooney     Knight

Marriott 

Roos, Davies, Shinnie, Lawrence, Bird, Martin, Forsyth 

Lawrence will play though! ?

2 hours ago, Franks Tanked said:

I thought all mid week Championship  games were available on the red button to choose from. Has that rule changed?

Who knows!

My understanding was that midweek fixtures should be on red button unless it is a re-arranged game, in which case the home club can veto.

This *should* be on the red button, I think.

8 minutes ago, TINMANTED said:

ramstv ,i paid up yesterday.i was under the impression all midweek efl games not wanted by sky/bt were on ramstv in the uk

Nope. Same thing happened for Wigan. Wigan didnt let us or Sky stream it, which is probably the same thing Luton are going to do as well.

Im not making the same mistake again after i sat down to watch wigan only to realise it wasnt on anywhere

7 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Who knows!

My understanding was that midweek fixtures should be on red button unless it is a re-arranged game, in which case the home club can veto.

This *should* be on the red button, I think.

AFAIK it is always at the home club's discretion. Re-arranged or not. 

I suspect that putting this on sky's red button service (and therefore UK club streams) requires individuals/equipment that aren't always present at the club; some might take more effort than others to set up too (gantries at particularly small grounds for example), and while it's all pre-planned for most of the seasons mid-week fixtures long in advance, Luton in this case perhaps didn't want to go to the bother of organising it for this re-arranged game.

Just a guess, mind.

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Is this a re-arranged game or an original fixture?

Re-arranged, due to FA Cup 4th round. Was supposed to happen on Saturday.

So if my guess is correct and they do book people/equipment for streaming games then no-one will have been booked for this one, and they simply might not have bothered.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Re-arranged, due to FA Cup 4th round. Was supposed to happen on Saturday.

So if my guess is correct and they do book people/equipment for streaming this game then no-one will have been booked for this one, and they simply might not have bothered.

I think it'll just be a case of Luton not allowing it then, for fear of lowering the matchday attendance.

What a bunch of muppets... the answer has been lurking on a different thread all along!

Quote Owen B:

"It’s actually at the discretion of the home team, so Luton could decide not to stream the game, and that would mean we & Sky can’t either. That’s the reason we couldn’t show Wigan domestically on Boxing Day too.

Luton might decide nearer kick-off that they want to stream afterall, so keep your eyes peeled.

And if you happen to see Sky advertising it on the red button, that’ll mean we’ve got it too. "

3 minutes ago, Van Wolfie said:

So if it's at the discretion of the home club, why do any of them agree to it, then? - seeing as it hurts ticket sales etc....

I assumed it was a condition of the current TV deal that all games were on the red button.

Probably for the fans who cant afford to travel etc.

2 hours ago, GenBr said:

Nope. Same thing happened for Wigan. Wigan didnt let us or Sky stream it, which is probably the same thing Luton are going to do as well.

Im not making the same mistake again after i sat down to watch wigan only to realise it wasnt on anywhere

still down on my streaming list on ramstv,nothing about it not being shown

Archived